account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Smart Wireless Headset Pro MW1 - Software 0.1.E.1.5 Playbackproblem

SOLVED
Emperor
Message 21 of 65
Message 21 of 65

Re: Smart Wireless Headset Pro MW1 - Software 0.1.E.1.5 Playbackproblem

I've noticed something, if my Xperia Z its on the dock charging, and I turn on bluetooth to pair SWHP and make a call, sometimes it does not work at all, the phone make the call but there's no sound through the headphones.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 22 of 65
Message 22 of 65

Still no news on a working firmware?

Please Sony..... you need to do something!

Visitor
Message 23 of 65
Message 23 of 65

SONY!!

Where is our update? I have had this headset for many weeks now and I cant use it because of stuttering and all that!

Can you please check with correct department within Sony and check what the progress is on our next update???

One time poster
Message 24 of 65
Message 24 of 65

They are not being able to fix this problem for more than 2 months. Slightly frowning Face

I'm not sure, if they read these posts or comments in Android Market at all.

So angry...

If right now I could get the programmers who wrote those piece-of-crap-code, I would say so many good words to them.

Crying Face Crying Face Crying Face

Visitor
Message 25 of 65
Message 25 of 65

CLASS ACTION NEEDED !!! Angry Face

One time poster
Message 26 of 65
Message 26 of 65

What can we do?

Does anybody have Kaz Hirai's phone number? :smileygrin:

Emperor
Message 27 of 65
Message 27 of 65

any news will be posted on the official blog, asking here its not going to get the update any sooner and you all know it, or you could ask Sony directly

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 28 of 65
Message 28 of 65

I don't have any date for the update but for those who have this version and stuttering, please downgrade the headset to the earlier version using a PC and Update Service: http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/update%20service/. This will solve the stuttering but if the phone asks you to update the headset again don't update until you see the new version available.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 29 of 65
Message 29 of 65

Thanks for your reply.

I already downgraded with SUS, but you have to agree that the headset lacks some functionality with the old firmware.

Also the upgrade message everytime it is connected to the mobile is very annoying !!

Learner
Message 30 of 65
Message 30 of 65

This is what I did to fix the stuttering issue on my  MW1 after updating to 0.1.E.1.5. But before applying  this method you need to reset the MW1 to factory settings.

Instead of letting the MW1 to search my phone I invoke the to do the searching, after discovering the MW1 it ask for pairing, then I did so.

After the pairing is sucessful everything went great. I am using Xperia ion HSPA. I hope this is going to help before the new update arrive.

mdbahmad