account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sbh54 two connections... help

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Sbh54 two connections... help

I want tow connections at the same time. ,xperia xz and my car, handle calls from my xperia and play music from my car.. How pls?
1 REPLY
Genius
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Sbh54 two connections... help

Hi @Hafarilqbor,

You can do this by enabling the multipoint feature of your SBH54. They way this works is that you can connect two devices to your headset in order to (for example) use one device for music and the other for handling calls. Note that you cannot connect more than two devices at the same time.

Open the following link for more information, http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/stereobluetoothheadsetsbh54/userguide/Multipoint-functionali...

Let me know if you have any further questions!

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.