account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

SBH54 Discoonects by Itself

Sage
Message 111 of 117
Message 111 of 117

Re: SBH54 Discoonects by Itself

@AsciiGDL

Thanks for the clarification.

Visitor
Message 112 of 117
Message 112 of 117

Link Tool: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjgGrM3JxFRj3zcDfHsn5GbiWJcv

Instructions for Sony SBH54:
1. Download the Attachment "Sony SBH54 Firmware Tool"
2. Reset Your Device
3. Power off your device, then hold down call button and at the same time connect with the usb to pc
4. Now open the program "zadig.exe" in the Attachment and press Options/List all Devices.
4.1 Now you choose your device which is connected in DFU-Mode and which should be named "SBH54" ("XXH00"), Choose "WinUSB (v6.1.7600.16385)" and" press "(Re)install Driver"
[​IMG]
5. Now open "Firmware-TOOL.bat" Batch File, choose your Firmware and wait until the Flash Process finished.
if Flash Process was successful you get a green screen.
PS: Dont get scared if you get a red screen. This only means that you didnt follow all steps in this Instruction.
6. Remove USB-Cable and Press Power button.
7. Reset your Device again and have fun with your "stable" Firmware.

Learner
Message 113 of 117
Message 113 of 117

Hi I say hello to sony I thought to buy a high quality multipurpose bluetooth headphones because of the price and I was not disappointed by the big Sony Bravo :smileysmileythumbsup: .
But beyond that, it offers me the opportunity to become someone better through the learning of different underground tuto and I know that I repeat myself but Bravo Sony! Hat down :smileysmileywink: .
Big kisses all over Soso Smiling Face with Heart-eyes

Google translate
One time poster
Message 114 of 117
Message 114 of 117

Perfect! V1.1 flashed and works well. Thanks @PhamThanh

One time poster
Message 115 of 117
Message 115 of 117

Hi, any of you have a device that can show asian (chinese, japan, korean) character..?

Mine does not support the asian character. Wondering which firmware can show it.

Visitor
Message 116 of 117
Message 116 of 117

I am planning to buy one for myself. I have Xiaom MI 6 to use with it.
How about frequent disconnection issues now? I can in this thread that, people are annoyed because it frequently disconnects from phone. Some also blamed Android app for it.. How is the situation now?

Can anyone please update upon this please?

I need to make a decision.

Thanks

One time poster
Message 117 of 117
Message 117 of 117

DELETE THE SBH 54 APP FROM THE ANDROID PHONE... MAY BE WORKING FINE..