Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2017-10-13 08:17 AM
Instructions for Sony SBH54:
1. Download the Attachment "Sony SBH54 Firmware Tool"
2. Reset Your Device
3. Power off your device, then hold down call button and at the same time connect with the usb to pc
4. Now open the program "zadig.exe" in the Attachment and press Options/List all Devices.
4.1 Now you choose your device which is connected in DFU-Mode and which should be named "SBH54" ("XXH00"), Choose "WinUSB (v6.1.7600.16385)" and" press "(Re)install Driver"
5. Now open "Firmware-TOOL.bat" Batch File, choose your Firmware and wait until the Flash Process finished.
if Flash Process was successful you get a green screen.
PS: Dont get scared if you get a red screen. This only means that you didnt follow all steps in this Instruction.
6. Remove USB-Cable and Press Power button.
7. Reset your Device again and have fun with your "stable" Firmware.
2017-11-01 01:18 AM - edited 2017-11-01 01:53 AM
2018-05-13 09:33 AM
Hi, any of you have a device that can show asian (chinese, japan, korean) character..?
Mine does not support the asian character. Wondering which firmware can show it.
2018-09-05 06:58 PM
I am planning to buy one for myself. I have Xiaom MI 6 to use with it.
How about frequent disconnection issues now? I can in this thread that, people are annoyed because it frequently disconnects from phone. Some also blamed Android app for it.. How is the situation now?
Can anyone please update upon this please?
I need to make a decision.