account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

SBH52 wired Headset broken

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

SBH52 wired Headset broken

Hi All,

I have purchased SBH52 Long time back, continues usage has damaged the Wired Headset which comes with the pack. It's hard to find it online.

Sony Service center is not providing any answer. They Purchasing any accessories from Sony, we provice only 1 year of service, Customer can't use any sony accessories, because we do not provide any service (after execiding 1 year of warrenty period) to the customer as per the company policy. 

Service Center Name : KRISH ELECTRONICS

Service Center Executive Name : Reshma

Service Center Number : 

Service Center Detiails Pulled From : Sony Website

The product is costing is not small. its useless to me now. Total wait of money

2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: SBH52 wired Headset broken

unfortunately as this is a hardware problem, there is nothing we can do to help, but to refer to your local service support Local support...

I don't know if it is possible, but since there is a 3.5mm headphone jack you can buy another one instead ( the wired part)

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Genius
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: SBH52 wired Headset broken

Hi @Reddys,

I'm sorry to hear about your SBH52! I fully understand if you are upset about this.

If it's just the headset that's broken you should be able to use most other wired headsets, but I can understand if the short-wired version is preferable. Based on the information I have, the headset with the shorter wire is called MH755 if that helps.

For more detailed information regarding service and warranty procedures I can only refer you to contact your Local support as these vary between markets and regions.

I hope you are able to get this resolved!

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.