account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

SBH52 keeps randomly disconnect

One time poster
Message 21 of 26
Message 21 of 26

Re: SBH52 keeps randomly disconnect

Your solution is here... Read fully.

So you are facing this problem because of you have installed Smart connect app as a user app. Before JB it was system app. So we didnt face any problem at all. By default, android memory policy is that it KILLS the smartconnect app. So follow my procedure...

1. Root your mobile

2. Install ES file manager(or any other root explorer) and give root access

3. Completely uninstall the apps(but TAKE BACKUP OF THESE APKS. ITS IMPORTANT) smartconnect.apk, sbh52.apk, smartconnectmessage.apk, smartconnectmissedcall.apk...and whatever you installed under notification of smartconnect.

4. Reboot your device

5. Copy/Move the backedup apks to device\system\app and give full rights(ie. rww...)

6. Reboot your device

Enjoy.

Visitor
Message 22 of 26
Message 22 of 26

Thanks sulthan72, i have done what you mention and hope this would be the solution. gotta need some observation and will update the result here.

Visitor
Message 23 of 26
Message 23 of 26

Hi sulthan72,

After a week of observation and i have proved your solution working fine! Now i feel the SBH52 is reborn! 

Spoiler
Spoiler
:smileysmileythumbsup:
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 24 of 26
Message 24 of 26

Mine not rooted so I disabled Smart Connect. So far for 1 day no issue yet. Still monitoring.

Visitor
Message 25 of 26
Message 25 of 26

I can't believe anyone would actually root a phone to take care of a problem with the SBH52.

Download, "Autoconnect Bluetooth Devices" android app and it takes care of the problem

Visitor
Message 26 of 26
Message 26 of 26

I was wrong.  Worked for a couple of days now the same old disconnect again.  Sorry