account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

SBH52 and Smart Connect problems

Apprentice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

SBH52 and Smart Connect problems

Hi everyone, I just found some problems with my new Z2 and SBH52

- Sometimes SBH52 connected, Walkman started, tracks played, but there's no sound.

- After turning off SBH52, the notification "SBH52 disconnected" can't be cleared from Notifications panel (turning Bluetooth off will clear it)

- Smart Connect can not turn off Bluetooth automatically with events End Action: Turn off Bluetooth

- Smart Connect adjust wrong Volume settings (I set Music: 2, Ring: 4, Alarm: 4 but Smart Connect keeps setting it to Music :1, Ring :3, Alarm: 3)

: (

5 REPLIES 5
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: SBH52 and Smart Connect problems

When your headphones are connected are you then tapping on the throw icon from the notification pannel or openning Smart connect and throwing that way

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Apprentice
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

It happened twice now. Song names are displayed on SBH52, I can pause/play songs with SBH52 just like normal, just no sound at all. I hope this won't be a frequent problem

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

I connected SHB52 with my xperia Z3 tablet compact compact.

I also have the similar problems as RoWe.

In addition, when I touch any button on screen (such as back, home, links in browser including notification bar), the music function of SBH52 will switch between play/pause instantly all the time. If I didn't notice that it is showing ▶ on music function screen, the SBH52 will be disconnected from my Z3TC. The notification bar is still remain connected but it didn't! I have to turn off Bluetooth and off the SBH52 then then on both to be able to use it again every time.

Please help! This is very big issue for me.

Adept
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Smartband talk voice control not working

Z2 connected with SBH52 bluetooth handsfree and smartband talk
In this case voice control doesn't work or seems like SBH52 is taking the control commaned

So disconnecting SBH52 still voice control doen't work. Every time it gives error only works when smartbandtalk is reboot

Highlighted
Adept
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Also on double clicking the round button
it should work as a commander button or voice control
like google now talk