account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

MY SONY MDR-XB650BT HEADPHONES WONT CHARGE!

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

MY SONY MDR-XB650BT HEADPHONES WONT CHARGE!

Hello!

I have come here as a last resort 

I bought my MDR-XB650BTs a couple months ago and they were charging with no issues. I was using the apple extension to charge them up with the included cord, and there were no issues. I would plug them straight into the wall outlet. One day they were low and needed to be charged, so I plugged them in and the red light was not turning on! They say it cant turn on while it is being charged which i tried and is true meaning the headphone know they are being plugged in. Ive tried reseting them in everyway and still nothing

If you know how to help please send the advice my way! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: MY SONY MDR-XB650BT HEADPHONES WONT CHARGE!

Hi @McDouble, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

I'm afraid that I won't be able to assist you with this specific product as it's a Sony Electronics product, and not an Xperia accessory.

You can get in touch with the Sony Electronics support on the link below and they will gladly assist you further.

https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/ > tap on "Electronics".

I hope that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.