account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Cannot add SBH80 to windows 7 PC

Visitor
Message 21 of 31
Message 21 of 31

Re: Cannot add SBH80 to windows 7 PC

why i still can't connect the sbh80 with my pc...the problem is, my pc can detect sbh80 in the blutooth list, but, the sbh80 still can't be use....i already enables all the bluetooth service, but still can't be use......someone, please help meCrying Face

One time poster
Message 22 of 31
Message 22 of 31

guys i had the same problem and i installed toshiba bluetooth stack to my asus k52jc laptop then the driver didn't see as the broadcom driver after i followed the instructure  in this adress' Forcing the Toshiba Drivers onto the Adapter part. and bingo my sbh80 is working great i hope this is helpful for you

One time poster
Message 23 of 31
Message 23 of 31

I have connected SBH80 on my windows 7sp1 , but

I can listen music, but can't phone through avaya application. It seems the microphon is not working properly through bluetooth. The sbh80 is set as Headset in SBH80 services and Handsfree Telephony as well. But second side of phone heards only some noises without speech. Is seems , the driver is not working well . Do u have some idea, how set this device on my laptop HP elite (i7-4800MQ) properly?

One time poster
Message 24 of 31
Message 24 of 31

This solution worked perfect also for the SBH-60!

THX!

One time poster
Message 25 of 31
Message 25 of 31

which solution?

@hha265 wrote:

This solution worked perfect also for the SBH-60!

THX!

Visitor
Message 26 of 31
Message 26 of 31

Thank you man! this was useful!!

Visitor
Message 27 of 31
Message 27 of 31

The one in page 1.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 28 of 31
Message 28 of 31

Thanks.. worked great for me.

I followed these steps and after that my HP Probook was able to detect the device and I can hear the audio from my PC.

1. Computer: Install Windows Mobile Device Center (current version is 6.1) from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/ and follow the on-screen instructions. Note! You have to choose the correct version 32/64-bit.
  2. Go to Control PanelDevice Manager.
  3. Right-click on the Unknown Device named Bluetooth Peripheral Device and click on Update Driver Software.
  4. Click Browse My Computer for Driver Software > Let Me Pick from a List of Device Drivers on my computer.
  5. Select Bluetooth Radio from the list.
  6. In the next window that appears, in the list of drivers with Company Names choose Microsoft Corporation.
  7. Select the latest version of Windows Mobile-Based Device Support.
  8. Ignore any warnings, keep pressing next and press Finish. The message The device driver is successfully installed appears.

Now go to Control panel > Devices and printers -> Bluetooth devices, right click SBH80, select Properties > Services and enabled the audio services.

One other small detail is.... After we install this driver,  Open any video in VLC Media Player and goto  "Audio -> Audio Device -> Bluetooth HeadSet" and it seems to work fine. Cheers Winking Face 

Untitled.png

Sony Xperia Support
Message 29 of 31
Message 29 of 31

Glad to hear that it's working and thanks for the feedback Slightly smiling Face

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 30 of 31
Message 30 of 31

Danke fur alles