account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Availability and General question new Sony SBH90C Bluetooth

Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Availability and General question new Sony SBH90C Bluetooth

Hello I’m interesting for purchasing the new Sony Bluetooth but I’m having some question.

1. When will be available and the what will be the cost of it across Europe(EU specific any kind country)

I found it at amazon UK as pre order.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-SBH90C-2-Way-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B07B9Q4LM6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=15...

Does the price and availability is as it says?

2. Why until now don’t have full manual specs with all details and user guide at Sony web page.

3.Is the new Bluetooth as wired connection full compatible with any other smartphone via USB C port both listening music or phone talk as well being able to charge the headset via type C port or it is only Xperia smartphone privilege and no other OEM smartphone take advantage of full feature.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Availability and General question new Sony SBH90C Bluetooth

Someone has just posted elsewhere about it working with one of the Pixel phones, price on Amazon is cheaper now, I've been keeping an eye as I'm interested in this headset