account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

new MH750?

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

new MH750?

Hi, am happy owner of 3 (original?) headphones Sony MH750 that comes with my phones (Z3 Compact and Z5 Compact) and for that price, the sound quality is just perfect. now i bought a new ones bulk Sony MH750 and this time this headphones sound like sh*t! rly, this is major update (downgrade). The hights are lost, middle are bad and bass sound like bad mids. The rubber "thing" that you put in to your ears is smaller and in diferent shape but everything else looks just like good old MH750. On the label on the headphones cable are everything just like old headphones:

Model MH750

1256-7788.3

Type: AG - 0501

serial NO: 17180410D12A141

Made in China

So my question is what happened? i am quite sure this is an original (i trust our local dealer)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: new MH750?

Hello @Drupry;

Are you sure you can trust your local dealer? Is he an oficial Sony reseller?

All I can tell you is that you must always suspect the bulk items (without the oficial package) because there are many fake Sony items in the market (I have seen them) and they also copy the labels.

To be sure all you can do is go to an oficial Sony reseller and compare them.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: new MH750?

Hello @Drupry;

Are you sure you can trust your local dealer? Is he an oficial Sony reseller?

All I can tell you is that you must always suspect the bulk items (without the oficial package) because there are many fake Sony items in the market (I have seen them) and they also copy the labels.

To be sure all you can do is go to an oficial Sony reseller and compare them.