account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about USB Type-C™ Charging Dock DK60

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

about USB Type-C™ Charging Dock DK60

I'm interested in buying a USB Type-C™ Charging Dock DK60 for my desk area and travel. Say for a second that I lost my original charger and USB-C cord, does the device mentioned above come with its own cord and possibly a wall plug (for the North American wall jacks)?

My concerns are that the charging dock may not come with a cord, and it might come with a non-North American wall plug (as the Sony online instruction manual briefly noted) which would be inconvenient for me.

Thanks!

1 REPLY
Pioneer
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: about USB Type-C™ Charging Dock DK60

Hi @SonykindofPerson;

The DK60 does not come with any charger or cable (only the dock and the adapters for several phones and covers) you must use the ones that came with the phone. Overview