account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

UCB11 USB Charger cable/Data cable.

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

UCB11 USB Charger cable/Data cable.

Dear Friends,

I am using Sony's UCH10 fast charger to charge Z5 Premium. Now it's bundled UCB11 cable is malfunctioning.

Can I use any USB cable or I should buy Qualcomm certified cable only. If I will use any USB cable, do it harm my Z5 Premium ?

Where can I buy original UCB11 in India online or offline ?

Please guide me in the matter soon.

Thanking you.
1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: UCB11 USB Charger cable/Data cable.

Hi @malharlv, I'm sorry to hear about the cable. Slightly frowning Face

It's always recommend that you charge your phone using the cable that was included together with the phone or the charger, in your case the charger.

Since I work globally, I'm afraid I wont be able to help you with market specific questions. I'd recommend that you get in contact your Local support and they will be able to assist you with your question regarding where you can buy a new UCB11 cable.

Let me know how it went! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.