account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

SBH90C disconnects when in wired mode

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

SBH90C disconnects when in wired mode

I used my SBH90C earbuds in wired mode with no issue with my Google Pixel 2 XL phone. I got an Xperia XZ2 Premium and I get connectivity issues. When the phone goes into (sleep mode) blank screen, the audio is stopped and I need to press play again to restart the music.  It gets extremely annoying as it randomly stops between 5s-3m after the screen turns off. I sometimes get the chime of the usb connection.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: SBH90C disconnects when in wired mode

That sounds incredibly annoying, does it happen with 3.5mm earbuds and the USB C adapter? My XZ2 compact is fine with 3.5mm and the Razer adapter, also been using the new Huawei ANC and they're OK. I was thinking about the SBH 90 but was wondering about sound quality. My XZ 2 compact is still on Oreo 8.0 if that's relevant. 

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: SBH90C disconnects when in wired mode

I have same problem. When SBH90C in wired mode , audio stop TT