account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me about headphone problem

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Please help me about headphone problem

My earphones were working well. 2 days ago I tried to use them but they didn't work and the sound heard from the speakers so what should I do please let me know if there's something that I can
5 REPLIES
One time poster
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Please help me about headphone problem

Dear Sony
I am using skull candy headphone past six months am using this but today it is not supporting to my (Xperia M4 aqua dual) mobile.. Please help me for this problem and this problem repeating again& again..
One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hello, I have the same problem too..

Everything was working great, been using my earphones all the time. All of a sudden it's not working anymore.

Tried everything, even called the Sony support service and even they couldn't figure out the problem.

The problem is not from the headphones jack because it never damaged and I noticed the problem started right after I did an software update to the new Android. Can someone please say how to solve this problem?! 

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

I have the same problem. Definitely not hardware problem because the issue only started after my phone returned from the Sony REPAIR store which fixed a faulty headphone jack, and my phone just won't recognise headphones!!? 

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hi did your issue resolved ...?am also facing same issue 

@selinerdogan01 wrote:
My earphones were working well. 2 days ago I tried to use them but they didn't work and the sound heard from the speakers so what should I do please let me know if there's something that I can

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Not connecting to Bluetooth headset