account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Need Help finding a charger for Sony Xperia z3 dual (UK)

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Need Help finding a charger for Sony Xperia z3 dual (UK)

hi all. I need to buy a new charger (UK) for my Sony xperia z3 dual, but im a little lost as to what type i need, in terms of input and output. i dnt want to get the wrong one as i want my phone to last as long as possible. i know you cant buy the charger for my phone now, but was hoping someone with the same model or a normal z3 could tell me all the details they have on the wall plug so i know exactly what to look for in a 3rd party charger. much appreciated.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Need Help finding a charger for Sony Xperia z3 dual (UK)

Even am looking for the same. Have u got ur issue cleared up?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

All ive learnt is don't buy from a cheap phone store. Only get a micro USB charger from a proper store, cause the cheap one a bought I didn't like, I think it overcharged my phone and for a few days it felt like the phone was giving me a very minor electric shock, made my hand feel weird. It's gone now, but I've gone back to using a Samsung s4 plug and my ps4 USB cable. It's really annoying u can't buy these things now. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

You can buy a new charger from sony UCH20. The UCH20 pack has that charger with UCB11 Micro USB Cable.

This is good for your device.

I can say EP880 replaced by UCH20.

Important Tip: Also UCH20C is available too but it has USB Type-C cable UCB20. Don't mistake.