account arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-down

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earphones in pc speakers

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Earphones in pc speakers

I plugged in my sony mobile earphones in pc speakers and there is no sound coming out,can anyone tell me what is the problem? Speakers i had before had the sound coming out,but those i have right now seem to decline my earphones

6 REPLIES
Demigod
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Earphones in pc speakers

Mobile phone earphones are 5 pole plugs. PC speakers are 3
//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Demigod
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

4 pole. Nit 5. Autocorrect see signature
//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Demigod
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

And I'm in the rain
Apprentice
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

I have genius sp-hf1800a speakers and jack i s compatible for that earphones.. I just dont get it why no sound is coming out if i can put them correctly
Demigod
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

How many bands does the plug have? Use a cable with 2 bands
Demigod
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I just tried yesterday with output from phone and xbox one controller, and I used a splitter, but the phone must have a connector detection internally that detects the plug, so I just used a normal 3.5mm 3 pole cable, even though my head set is a 4 pole input