account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Whats new app

Highlighted
Adept
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Whats new app

I suddenly have two "What's new" apps, this happened after I switched back from ultra stamina mode, they are different the new one or the "clone" seems like an older version
5 REPLIES 5
Adept
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Whats new app

Genius
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi @amr20

The What’s New build number moves from 1.2.A.0.2 (on the Xperia Z2) to 1.2.A.0.5. You can try to uninstall the old version.

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas
Adept
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

The versions are 3.2.A.0.7 and 3.1.B.0.11
Genius
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hi @amr20

What’s New 3.2.A.0.7 is for Android 4.4+ (KitKat, API 19) and What’s New 3.1.B.0.11 is for Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean, API 17).

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas
Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@amr20

repair the phone with PCC, it should solve the duplicate app

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z2/Xperia-Z2-have-Two-What-s-New-app-after-update-to-Lollipop/...

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)