account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

What's New does not work

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

What's New does not work

Hello

This app is Don't work in my phone!
On my Xperia Z2 loading failed!
My country is iran

Please fix it

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: What's New does not work

Hi @sehs,

Try clearing data for the What's New app, Settings > Apps > All > What's New > Clear data, then try opening the app again.

If it still doesn't work, do you get any kind of error message when you try to open it?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Christofer

Do not fixing with this things

When i using vpn apps whats new work!
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Is this when you are connected to the mobile data network, or does it also happen when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.