account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

I can't update apps in what's new

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

I can't update apps in what's new

I can't update any app from "what's new". When I press to update the camera, for example, it appears: "installing update" but it never installs; when I try to update the what's new app, it goes to another screen that says"your dispositive is already updated" but it also appear over this message, another one which says "updating", but it never updates... What do I do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Visitor
Message 11 of 12
Message 11 of 12

Re: I can't update apps in what's new

After this long time, I come here to say that my phone received an upgrade to Android 6.0, and after that, those bugs were solved. I think it was something related to the network carrier, but I'm happy that they finally released the upgrade. Thank you for your attention.
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

Go to settings-apps-all, look for what's new and force stop and clear data. 

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

It didn't work... I don't know if it has any relation with its software, because it's what changed by the cellphone company that I bought the smartphone. Do you think so?
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

Can you update album apps and the others available on google play?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

Yes
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

What network carrier is the phone locked to?

Visitor
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

It's locked to vivo's network, it's from Brazil
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

Contact them to check if there are some restrictions.

Visitor
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

I contacted them and now I am waiting for an answer, which may take some time, since it's Saturday and I am I'm in Brazil... When it happens I will post their answer here.
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

Keep us updated.