account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 61 of 1,823
Message 61 of 1,823

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi Aman. I am sorry that there isnt any front camera on x10 for video calling.

But still its a Superb device.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 62 of 1,823
Message 62 of 1,823

Hi Liish. Sorry for late reply.

Its very simple just go to messages than open new message and when new message window will open click on the text writing area and then your keybaord will appear. After that just press and hold on the text input area, than u'll see a popup window saying INPUT METHOD just click on that and then keyboard options will appear, just select the default keyboard.

Its simple, have fun with your X10. Slightly smiling Face

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 63 of 1,823
Message 63 of 1,823

Hi Djs77.

Sorry bro i didnt get any questions from you. This is the first one, so pls tell me what do u want to know about downloading ringtones.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 64 of 1,823
Message 64 of 1,823

Please confirm your SI(Sales Item) number first. Because updates are coming through the SI numbers. If you have T-mobile or vodafone or AT&T service mobile phones, then your update could be late. So contact your service providers.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 65 of 1,823
Message 65 of 1,823

hello am Andrew i  have xperia 10x , my problem is that when ever i try to connect to wi fi its always saying disconnected before i do anything with it.. can you please help me find the solution coz i really need wi fi .. i have upgraded to 2.1 ..  i connected once to wi fi and it still remembers my address name but now it always says disconnected before i do anything.. thank you

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 66 of 1,823
Message 66 of 1,823

hi,

i am with vodafone and they sent me a message today to tell me that the update was available and thatr i needed to do it, so that i did. when i connect my phone it says the update is available, runs all through it and then at the end says unable to complete and then gives this link!. any ideas. thanks

Demigod
Message 67 of 1,823
Message 67 of 1,823

Have you tried using both Sony Ericsson Update Servie and se pc companion.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 68 of 1,823
Message 68 of 1,823

Try all the way again. Use Sony Ericsson update service as it is much better then Pc companion. Follow the instructions and if the problem exist then re-install update service.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 69 of 1,823
Message 69 of 1,823

Touch on your remembered connection then Forget it. Then scan it again. Hope that will work.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 70 of 1,823
Message 70 of 1,823

hey...

i m kartikye from india..

i recently bought x8..

i want to upgrade it to android 2.1 bt the PC companion is repeatedly failin 2 do so...

please guide through..

thanks