account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

One time poster
Message 641 of 1,830
Message 641 of 1,830

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi everyone I'm Alicia and I've been buying and using Sony Ericson phones for the pas 7 years which I absolutely love

Visitor
Message 642 of 1,830
Message 642 of 1,830

Hello!!!

Visitor
Message 643 of 1,830
Message 643 of 1,830

Hi guys. I'm an old guy trying to learn a new phone. So far the Xperia Z has been great. Want to check the forum about the screen staying dark after a call though.
One time poster
Message 644 of 1,830
Message 644 of 1,830

Hola
Tengo un Xperia t y quisiera preguntar si es recomendable usar un antivirus para mi equipo
Gracias
Rookie
Message 645 of 1,830
Message 645 of 1,830

Hi I use Sony xperia c now.
1. once I switch on my phone from off condition Some of my short cuts which are in first page is automatically deleted and I have to again drag back from widgets
2.also wi fi is getting connected when I restart the phone
3.if I touch any of the three shortcuts whic is in extreme down side am getting a Circle like thing for some seconds that is like a smaller one to big circle which forms in a lake when we throw a stone
Pls help out with these regards
One time poster
Message 646 of 1,830
Message 646 of 1,830

hi all my name is Shane and i live in the uk. i recently bought the st25. ive had the phone about 6 weeks but in the last 3-4 days my network keeps going. ive been into o2(my network provider) and also went into the sony centre today to try and sort the problem. o2 have said its a problem with the phone itself. i bought the phone off of a private sellar on ebay.so herein lies the problem this phone was there old contract phone, ive emailed the sellar through ebay and have had no reply. it is very frustrating as i have tried everything to get sorted to no avail. is there anyone out there that could give me any help.

One time poster
Message 647 of 1,830
Message 647 of 1,830

Talent
Message 648 of 1,830
Message 648 of 1,830

Hi,

My name is Joe, I currently own Xperia Z Ultra about 1 month plus.  I am from Malaysia.

Back when the day Ericcson was my 1st phone and then Sony Ericsson till now Sony.  I believe Sony as a premium brand and has been using many of its other products.

For Sony mobile phone, Last one is Xperia 1 before Xperia Z Ultra.  But between are HTC and Samsung.  I believe Sony has what it takes to be in the Game.  Like I am do always give Sony a chance and try their product.

One time poster
Message 649 of 1,830
Message 649 of 1,830

hola a todos, estoy teniendo problemas, compre un xperia z y ya cambien el chip a conexion lte y este no reconoce la red, alguien sabe que puedo hacer con el

One time poster
Message 650 of 1,830
Message 650 of 1,830

Очень быстро разряжается аккумулятор,подскажите что делать