account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

One time poster
Message 601 of 1,823
Message 601 of 1,823

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi everyone!

My name is Mystère. I bought my first Sony Xperia J ST26i on March 2013. I love the phone a lot. Now I'll be buying another Sony product, that is Sony Xperia V. I hope, Sony will be making great gadgets and devices!

Thanks!

/mystère
FLX
One time poster
Message 602 of 1,823
Message 602 of 1,823

Hy im FLX I have a movie game idea called FORMATTED that is about the future of SONY mostly what is PLAYSTATION WALKMAN.
Message 603 of 1,823
Message 603 of 1,823

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hey all I'm Chris! I actually had another account on here, but could not recover access to it so here is my new account. I've had a long history with Sony Phones starting with the z525a that my mother first owned (I used it more :smileysmileywinkSlightly smiling Face. In high school I was given a w580i and, after my great experince with it, I got a c905a (even though I really, really wanted the Satio). My first smartphone was the Xperia Ion and now after a little more that a year, I am looking foward to getting my hands on the Z1. I've owned many accessories to go with these phones such as the Ion's dock, Smart Tags, and the LiveView watch. Hopefully you'll see me in the forums!

Learner
Message 604 of 1,823
Message 604 of 1,823

Good morning,

I'm Aurélien Schutz and I use Xperia S smartphone.

I'm French and I live in Bordeaux.

I becoming a Fan of sony (ex Sony Erricson) phones begining with the W995 and the Walkman options to listen to music. I am not a great gamer for all things tactil and for my first smarthphone I have selected the Sony Xperia Play provided with a Playstation certification. The look of this smartphone is close to the Sony PSP Go (as I have a PSP first génération I do not have by one). The Sony Xperia S let me use a Playstation certified smartphone with a image acquisition quality closer to the W995, and I'm real pleased by that.

I am PhD student at Bordeaux university working on Textured image classification. I like the Star Wars expended universe, the sony mobile devices (the PS Vita is amazing) and hope that Media Go will support both smartphone and PS Vita.

Xebeauxa

One time poster
Message 605 of 1,823
Message 605 of 1,823

Hello my name is Virgilio fron Costa Rica and need to know what can I need to do in order to be a root user of my phone?

Visitor
Message 606 of 1,823
Message 606 of 1,823

hi everyone my name is kundan shahu and I am from India currently I am using Sony xperia miro and the problem is it gets switch off and switch on automatically 2 or 3 times a day what is the problem ?
Visitor
Message 607 of 1,823
Message 607 of 1,823

my all calls from sony xperia z is been getting diverted to skype or the mossip dialer pls help

One time poster
Message 608 of 1,823
Message 608 of 1,823

Hi,am kingsley from uk,bought my sony experia M some few days ago.it awesome but i am facing a problem now with my screen, my colour.my screen and picture isnt bright and quality like how it used to be.it dim now.any help bcuz my picture quality isnt nice anymore.
Visitor
Message 609 of 1,823
Message 609 of 1,823

Daniel. Switched from iPhone to new Xperia Z1 on its launch day for its camera capabilities. LOVING THE Z1, best phone ever! No looking back... My first Android phone, really appreciating the integration with Gmail etc.
Also playing with the brilliant new Sony QX10 zoom lens. Posting pics on Instagramhttp://instagram.com/p/eiJgcmn0tu/
Message 610 of 1,823
Message 610 of 1,823

hi... im having problem in connectin my xperia u with my Windows 8 laptop... used pc companion and tried everything. . please reply if anyone having solution.. thnx