account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Demigod
Message 51 of 1,824
Message 51 of 1,824

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hello and welcome to the forum, Have you tried running SOny Ericsson Update Service on the phone as this seems to be a software problem.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 52 of 1,824
Message 52 of 1,824

ellow sir,

im roldan from philippines i have x10 mini pro 1.6 version i upgraded to 2.1 but after the procedure it wont trun on, when i press switch the led ligth blinking red.

pls.. need your help what happed t tried to use cable again to connect to PC but nothing happen..

THANKS lot!!!

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 53 of 1,824
Message 53 of 1,824

im roldan from philippines i have x10 mini pro 1.6  version i upgraded to 2.1 but after the procedure it wont trun on, when i  press switch the led ligth blinking red.

pls.. need your help what happed t tried to use cable again to connect to PC but nothing happen..

THANKS lot!!!

here my email arphy_15@yahoo.com

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 54 of 1,824
Message 54 of 1,824

Hi there....

First of all connect your phone with your charger and charge your phone if its screen turns on and displays SONY ERICSSON LOGO then there is nothing to worry about update your phone again and simply follow the instructions of your update service software. ok

Hope that will be helpful for you.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 55 of 1,824
Message 55 of 1,824

Hi all my name is Matt and live in Australia.

I have the experia x10 and was wondering if it voice dialling can be used through bluetooth and I also downloaded the Text to speech but not sure how that works. Everything else with the phone is awesome just need to work out if I can activate the voice dial ...please help

Hooroo for now, cheers Slightly smiling Face

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 56 of 1,824
Message 56 of 1,824

Hi, my name is Roberto and live in Santiago, Chile.

I just get a U5 (vivaz) and i can tell you is a great cel phone.

My only doubt is the video format i can see in it and if i need a aplication (for movies). I will start looking at the forum.

bye!

=D

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 57 of 1,824
Message 57 of 1,824

Hi Roberto.

You simply watch movies in 3gp or mp4 format. And my suggestion is that you use 3gp format and when you convert your files into 3gp just remember to check on Same Quality option.

And in my prespective TOTAL VIEDO CONVERTER is the best software to convert videos.

Take Care.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 58 of 1,824
Message 58 of 1,824

hi everyone

I m aman  I just want to know that  is there any camera above the screen of Xperia X10i so that we can

do vedio call directly from it without rotating it. pls reply me . I'll be very thankful........

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 59 of 1,824
Message 59 of 1,824

hi my name is danny spring im form england and i posted a question on this forum yesterday wich i havnt had an answer for yet about downloaded ring tones

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 60 of 1,824
Message 60 of 1,824

hi i  am roni

i am really struggling to update to the 2.1 on my x10 has anybody had any success if so any tips please???? many thanks