account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 41 of 1,818
Message 41 of 1,818

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi im Sue. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to retrieve messages deleated by accident

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 42 of 1,818
Message 42 of 1,818

Hi

I've just got a W995 - Orange branded. I would really like to get rid of the Orange front end as it doesn't bear much relation to the manual (no Google maps etc), is this possible?

Also the activity menu doesn't work like it shows in the manual ie it doesnt have any tabs, is this an Orange thing or is it common to all?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 43 of 1,818
Message 43 of 1,818

hello, amanda here, using a naite phone atm.

i backup my phone before updating it but after i updated it, i cannot transfer the things that i backup earlier back into my phone! now everything is gone. can you help me? is there a way to un-update my phone to its previous state? thank you so much.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 44 of 1,818
Message 44 of 1,818

Hi, My name is Rikas. And I am having an Xperia X10i with 1.6 firmware version.

i have tried to update my phone to 2.1 version. I have used Sony ericsson update service and PC companion. It showed that it got latest update. I have tried nearly six times and it it says the I have installed latest update successfully. But still I got the same firmware version (1.6). I have tried in 2 different laptops. But no use. Can anyone help me please?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 45 of 1,818
Message 45 of 1,818

Hi my names Jason Kleinitz      im from australia, just got the sony ericsson xperia phone, and cant work out how to turn the torch on, any help would be great, they did ya it had a torch and also looks like one help please??

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 46 of 1,818
Message 46 of 1,818

Hi there ahsanws, sorry i cant help you but i also have the phone and cant work out how to turn the torch on, any suggestions? cheers.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 47 of 1,818
Message 47 of 1,818

HI Jason.

You can find your LED torch On and Off option under your camera settings., and to do so.... you have to first open your camera then press the Option Key placed at the bottem left side.

Means your first Key which has a symbol of 4 boxes. When you press that key then more options will popup than go to advance options and than go to PHOTO LIGHT and turn it on.

Its so Simple have fun with your X10 because its an awesome device and i love it very much. Slightly smiling Face

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 48 of 1,818
Message 48 of 1,818

HI Jason.

You can find your LED torch On and Off option under your camera settings., and to do so.... you have to first open your camera then press the Option Key placed at the bottem left side.

Means your first Key which has a symbol of 4 boxes. When you press that key then more options will popup than go to advance options and than go to PHOTO LIGHT and turn it on.

Its so Simple have fun with your X10 because its an awesome device and i love it very much.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 49 of 1,818
Message 49 of 1,818

And there is an application for torch in android market and with that application you can turn your torch on and off by simply shaking your phone left and right.

I hope that helps you much.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 50 of 1,818
Message 50 of 1,818

Hi,,my w705 has a problem when i turn it on and whwn i enter my pin it just becomes completly frozenNeutral Faceany help please!