account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 21 of 1,836
Message 21 of 1,836

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi My name is Jeff Musgrave

I have been an avid sony ericsson phone user since 2002 and have been very loyal to the brand. These phones have crushed competition ever since I have owned my first one. Until Now, Sony Ericsson has definately dropped the ball in the Celluar device era. whether its due to the lack of interest, money, or maybe the lack of intelligence. Whatever it is im sure its because they thought they were untouchable because of a couple small features such as high megapixel cameras and media players with fm radio, which nowadays its very hard to find any phone without these features. As they try to catch up to the competition by releasing a horrible android based phone (x10), they have lost over 20% of sales in the mobile phone market and for some reason they dont seem to care. they keep releasing glitch filled phones that have no updates and are pulled from shelves after 12 months making them useless. SO, after saying all this just wanted to let you know you have lost yet another lifelong customer simply because i can find 20 phones on the market for free that are better than 90% of your phones that you have priced for HUNDREDS of dollars. Thank you for not caring sony ericsson. Maybe you should cut back on all your financial marketing and put some of that money to the research and production of a decent cell phone that has been tested before you release it.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 22 of 1,836
Message 22 of 1,836

Hi All,

This is csword. Just got myself an X10, which I believe is a fantastic phone. However, in video mode it can only record 4 seconds at a time. can this be adjusted to say...1 minute?

Cheers,

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 23 of 1,836
Message 23 of 1,836

It's OK to be loyal, to be angry and most of all to be able to switch services. I have been a loyal nokia user for over ten years. I must say their hand sets are a total disappointment. I just switched to sony ericsson x10 and I must say I disagree with you regarding this particular set. I think Sony is getting things right with this set and the mini. Anyways, such is democracy.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 24 of 1,836
Message 24 of 1,836

Hi i hve purchase a xp10 mini & when i try to seach for wi-fi, after scanning it will show a message "unable to scan for network" how can i solve this problem?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 25 of 1,836
Message 25 of 1,836

hi i need some help with my w100i it wont see the memory card so what can i do Thinking Face

plz help thnx Slightly smiling Face

if u cant thats ok Neutral Face

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 26 of 1,836
Message 26 of 1,836

hi new to forum got problem with my w890 had it for just over 16months in that time its been repaired first 3months as totally crashed wouldnt power up now same problem again lost all media fotos contacts every thing can anyone help will sony ericson replace or update fone paid 160 when new totally depressed as love this fone my name madammim please help

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 27 of 1,836
Message 27 of 1,836

hello, i'm prakash from india. i'm a new member to the sonyericsson family. I bought a zylo yesterday. while registering to playnow, my phone number is not accepted. remark - invalid phone number. i've entered the country code correctly. kindly help.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 28 of 1,836
Message 28 of 1,836

Hi everyone. I am Gilles and need help. My phone notifiies me that I have not enough internal storage space. How can I resolve this please and could it be the reason for which I can not receive any text messages??

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 29 of 1,836
Message 29 of 1,836

Hi everyone I am an EXPERIA X10 mini user in Switzerland. I would like to record voice and dictations, play it & mail it via MMS and mail. HOW can I do that, PLEASE?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 30 of 1,836
Message 30 of 1,836

hi my name is getz..i had a c510 and i love using sony ericsson..i never get bored..one thing that im having trouble with is the camera sucks at night time..image is a mess up..but i like using it at day time specially outdoors..hoping there's a resolution for this.. Slightly smiling Face