account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Visitor
Message 1751 of 1,836
Message 1751 of 1,836

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hello Emir, i thank you kindly for your input, and your help.

I will check in periodically with the site, as it IS quite a good one, and you guy's are awesome in the job that you do for people, the help and advise you give to so many people out there, who, like me, are needing assistance every now and again.

Once again, thank you very much for your input with my problem.

Bye for now!

Learner
Message 1752 of 1,836
Message 1752 of 1,836

Hi everyone

I am Davide and ... now I have a xperia x compact.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1753 of 1,836
Message 1753 of 1,836

@nathanhorner Wow, that looks more luxorious than my dearest possessions, probably. Grinning Face Love to see the passion of some

@Neyland Hi and welcome! You've certainly come to the right place! Slightly smiling Face

@mikky1 You're welcome! Sorry I could not be of more use in this particular case. Slightly frowning Face

@sdp67 Hi and welcome Davide, hope you enjoy your stay and your Xperia X Compact! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 1754 of 1,836
Message 1754 of 1,836

Thank you all for the welcome.

I'm very happy with my x compact,

even though with the update to andoid 8.0.0 it made me "work" ... that is not finish...

One time poster
Message 1755 of 1,836
Message 1755 of 1,836

Hi I'm John,  I recently purchased a Sony Xperia XA1 only to find a number of issues with the phone. The main problem was playing Bluetooth  hands free calls through the car speakers the other problem was that when I made a normal call the sound always came through the phones rear speaker instead of the ear speaker. The phone also did not detect near face contact. All those problems have been resolved by simply downloading the Xperia companion program onto a PC and connecting the phone and selecting the option to  repair. Be aware that you need to have plenty of battery reserve on the phone and a computer that operates Windows 7 or higher also make sure you back up anything you want to keep. This worked fine, I am now delighted with the phone after initially being very disappointed. 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1756 of 1,836
Message 1756 of 1,836

Hi @Tyke! Happy to hear that you and your device finally get along. Slightly smiling Face If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to assist!

@sdp67 You're welcome! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Learner
Message 1757 of 1,836
Message 1757 of 1,836

My name is Tender i want to know how do you get congraulations word in red. I had it before but my phone has been reset. Any ideas thank you.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1758 of 1,836
Message 1758 of 1,836

Hi and welcome @Tender77! I hope that you enjoy your stay. Feel free to PM me your device model and what you mean in a bit more detail and I'll do my best to assist you! Slightly smiling Face

Visitor
Message 1759 of 1,836
Message 1759 of 1,836

Hello, I live in the United States. I have an Xperia XA that I bought in 2016. I joined this community because I am looking for support with an issue. I will post a message under the topic "messaging keeps stopping", because a search of that topic doesn't show any results.

Learner
Message 1760 of 1,836
Message 1760 of 1,836

Hello

How do you get congraulations word in RED my phone used to do it and it had to be reset. Thanks.