account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

One time poster
Message 1731 of 1,825
Message 1731 of 1,825

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi my name  Antoinette waller i have the Xperia xa1 ultra dual sim and my problem is that I can't get 4g lte on my phone my research shows it a software problem so I need help so i can use my phone 

One time poster
Message 1732 of 1,825
Message 1732 of 1,825

Hi my names Medyum Rasim Hoca ; I am a new member to the forum site .. thank you

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1733 of 1,825
Message 1733 of 1,825

Hi @WallerGirl1 and @Medyum, welcome to the forum boards - I'm happy to see you around! Slightly smiling Face

WallerGirl1, I would recommend seeking out assistance in the Xperia XA1 Ultra boards found here:
https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-XA1-Ultra/bd-p/xperia-xa1-ultra

You can also PM me with the details and I will happily assist. Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 1734 of 1,825
Message 1734 of 1,825

Hi my name is nick and this is my fist Sony 🧠 📱. So far so good. But I did not see my XA2 plus listed on the registration page. Can't wait to dive into this promising device.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1735 of 1,825
Message 1735 of 1,825

Hi @Nickster, how do you like your Xperia so far? Also, are you referring to registering your product on https://mysupport.sonymobile.com? Try adding it using your phones IMEI, which you may find by going to the Phone app and entering *#06# in the dialer. Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Learner
Message 1736 of 1,825
Message 1736 of 1,825

Thanks for the welcome! I'm impressed with the phone 📱 so far. I have had concern about streaming audioamusic from my my Spotify Premium account. Where should I post a question  

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1737 of 1,825
Message 1737 of 1,825

@Nickster You may find the different X-series categories here:
https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Phones-Tablets/ct-p/Phones 

Choose your model and feel free to post a thread if you can't find an existing one which relates to what you're experiencing. Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 1738 of 1,825
Message 1738 of 1,825

good evening, everybody

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1739 of 1,825
Message 1739 of 1,825

Hi and welcome @PPETO! Hope you enjoy your stay, and have a nice weekend! Slightly smiling Face

Visitor
Message 1740 of 1,825
Message 1740 of 1,825

Hi Emir,  Mik here, new poster and have not got a clue how to use the site and i'm probably on the wrong bit, not very computer literate i suppose!!

As i said, newbie here, and i'm liking the site, but i do have a slight problem!

Having tried the sony sites, gsm sites, and even youtube links to other sites, i cannot find the software downloads for my two favourite and brilliant cell phones, the (probably now obselete!) Sony Ericsson K800i.

Magnificant phones, and if i can keep them going i will.

The drop down box for this particular site goes down as far as the c901 i think, but no further, certainly not to the k800i series of phones.

So i'm wondering if you, your team or any of the other users on your community boards on here have links, or a pdf, or even a disk that could help me download any type of software for these two phones of mine, or is it a trip to somewhere like carphone warehouse or the like, and would they even do that now for this type of cell phone?

One is old, worn and more than a little battered, the other is a new (old) one. Both work well.

Any help from anyone will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for accepting me as a member!!

Bye for now!

Bye the way, i live in the UK.