account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1671 of 1,836
Message 1671 of 1,836

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi @maverick029, I am sorry to hear that, but very happy to have you here! Please raise your concerns in the Xperia M5 Aqua board and staff and other users will be able to assist you: https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-M5/bd-p/xperia_m5

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 1672 of 1,836
Message 1672 of 1,836

hi,sorry for the late reply i just want to know how i can fix this system ui thing in my phone thanks

One time poster
Message 1673 of 1,836
Message 1673 of 1,836

Bonjour à tous,  voilà quelques temps que mon téléphone (Xperia Z5) me mélange les photos je ne sais pas comment faire pour tout remettre dans l'ordre,  c'est assez gênant.  

Merci 

Google translated:
Hello everyone, some time ago that my phone (Xperia Z5) mixes me pictures I do not know how to do everything in order, it's quite embarrassing.
Thank you

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1674 of 1,836
Message 1674 of 1,836

Hi @maverick029, No worries, feel free to head over to the appropriate forum board and I am sure you'll be assisted! Slightly smiling Face

Hi @Ripeur24, welcome to our community! In order to be assisted with your device, please feel free to visit the Xperia Z5 boards and create a thread if one does not already exist. However, please try to keep your posts in English as this is an user based support forum. You may always get in touch with your Local support should you prefer assistance in your local language, and also feel free to utilize a translator service such as Google translate if you find it difficult to post in English. Slightly smiling Face 

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Visitor
Message 1675 of 1,836
Message 1675 of 1,836

My name Alaa from egypt 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1676 of 1,836
Message 1676 of 1,836

@Al131 Welcome, happy to have you in our community! How's the weather in Egypt this time of the year? Slightly smiling Face

Visitor
Message 1677 of 1,836
Message 1677 of 1,836

Hello everyone

Hello everyone I am a member of the forum, very interested in the exchange of knowledge with people. My name is Wiliam, I’m 22 years old this year. Very happy to make friends with people. Thank you

Message 1678 of 1,836
Message 1678 of 1,836

Re: Hello everyone

@luzsolar19xx

Hello, Wiliam! Enjoy your time in the community!

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1679 of 1,836
Message 1679 of 1,836

Re: Hello everyone

Hi @luzsolar19xx, happy to have you - I hope you have a pleasant time! Slightly smiling Face

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1680 of 1,836
Message 1680 of 1,836
Moved: