account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Visitor
Message 1151 of 1,836
Message 1151 of 1,836

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi everyone, my name is Nikhil. I bought a new Xperia SP two weeks ago. Didn't face any major problems except that 3g was not working yesterday. But i went to service centre and they fixed it. I also have a Sony Ericcson W395 which i bought 4 years ago... A big Sony fan.Slightly smiling Face

Talent
Message 1152 of 1,836
Message 1152 of 1,836

Hi my name is Adrian, had my m2 4G about a month now and absolutely love it. Been a HTC fan/user for several years until now. To say that the m2 4G is a mid range phone it feels alot better than the moto g I was looking at getting. Will definitely be getting another Sony in the future would love a z3.
One time poster
Message 1153 of 1,836
Message 1153 of 1,836

Hi there. I would like to know the release date of the unlocked xperia Z3 in the USA market.

Thank you

One time poster
Message 1154 of 1,836
Message 1154 of 1,836

No phone

I ordered and paid for a Sony Xperia phone for my son and he never received it. Despite lots of calls and emails, I have had no reply explaining what happened and why. I've wasted time and money because of Sony inefficiency.

Apprentice
Message 1155 of 1,836
Message 1155 of 1,836

To:
Sony Mobile Communications, Sony Mobile Communications
Kindly update Sony Xperia L to Android 4.4 (KitKat) as soon as possible , because it has not received Android 4.3 which rest of Xperia phones received , and also now its very late to provide Android 4.3 update so please carry forward this request and update the Sony Xperia L to Android 4.4 , and please be quick enough as it is fast approaching its 18 month update period's end. Even if update period ends at least update the device to Android 4.4

Thank You

Sincerely,
[HUSEIN]

Visitor
Message 1156 of 1,836
Message 1156 of 1,836

New Xperia Z2

hi my name is Andrea from Brazil and i just bought the xperia z2 cellphone.

One time poster
Message 1157 of 1,836
Message 1157 of 1,836

Hi.. my name is Rain and i'm from Malaysia. I bought the sony xperia t2 ultra about a month ago. During that time, it doesn't give me any trouble and i'm happy to own it. Unfortunately, a few days ago, my external speaker seems to be having problem. its sound is barely can be heard. I have checked all the settings and even format my phone but none of it seems to be working. However, when i plug in my earphone, i can still listening to the songs clearly. Just a couple of days before the speaker went down, i updated my firmware to android 4.4.3. Is my problem related to software or hardware? should I downgrade it back to 4.4 or lower? What would you suggest? Please help me out. Thanks.

Learner
Message 1158 of 1,836
Message 1158 of 1,836

Hi. just thought I would introduce myself.  My name is Jo and a week ago I bought the Xperia Z3 compact. This is my first Sony since my little pink cybershot many years ago.  I have been with Apple for the last 3 years and have just gone back to Android.  Have to say I'm loving my Xperia Slightly smiling Face

V-K
One time poster
Message 1159 of 1,836
Message 1159 of 1,836

Hello everyone,

I'm Vasilis and i just bought a Sony Xperia M2 and i already have some problems.. It seems that the screen is very sensitive and every time i need to flick or scroll i open accidentally links that i didnt intend to. Having an iphone before, i find it very annoying when that happens and i'm not sure if that's a problem of my phone only or a general issue with the Xperia..I hope there is someone out there that can help me with this problem. Thank you very much in advance. 

One time poster
Message 1160 of 1,836
Message 1160 of 1,836

Hello Everyone,
My name is Steve. I am living in Turkey and just purchased a white Z2. I am very happy with my smartphone purchase after two days and look forward to getting the most out of it and being a part of the community. Also tips and advice. Cheers from the Aegean.