account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Message 1071 of 1,836
Message 1071 of 1,836

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Welcome.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 1072 of 1,836
Message 1072 of 1,836

Hello,
my name is Eugen Pries from Sisak, Croatia. Currently I own Xperia Z C6603 with generic CE KitKat 4.4.2. I'm really pleased with hardware aspect of the phone and I appreciate a lot Sony's decision to maintain Android OS updates to this former flagship phone. That practice will make me a loyal customer.
Message 1073 of 1,836
Message 1073 of 1,836

Great to hear.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 1074 of 1,836
Message 1074 of 1,836

Hi Everyone !

My Names Jonny, i'm from Sunderland, England, and i Currently work for O2. I'm a Qualified IT, and Mobile Phone Engineer, and have been Repairing mobile phones for a few years now. I'm also a DJ part time on weekends.

I am here to help with all your Technical questions and querys and look forward to speaking to most of you's !!

Slightly smiling Face

Speak Soon

Jonny

*Buy a Phone that's made to last*
*Buy a Sony*
Adviser
Message 1075 of 1,836
Message 1075 of 1,836

Hi everyone new xperia z2 user android through and through been using samsung galaxy s2 till a month ago made the change to something different and at the moment I'm not all that impressed... I seem to have all the issues everyone else is experiencing just want to get it sorted coz this phone could be awesome if it wasn't for the glitches..
One time poster
Message 1076 of 1,836
Message 1076 of 1,836

hi this is my fisrt time with a sony product nd to be honest i am not too happy with the miro. mainissus are adding contacts and picture messenging.

they are on contacts i prvious phone all you had to do was right ckickon meessage and you added them to your contacts . cant do it with this phone.

second picture messengin wil lnot send messages.

on the isue of piture meesenging i have checked to see that i have data usage checked and aso downloaded again picture and iternet settings still cant end pictures.

also the pc compainion when you want to transfer imagres from phone to pc it is not very good or easy to understand.

basiclly not happy unles someone can pint me in the right direction i will not get another sony phone.

on addings contactsi was told wheni asked that i have to manually add the number not user friendly if this is the case.

eddie

Edward scott
Adviser
Message 1077 of 1,836
Message 1077 of 1,836

Hey hey - I'm Damian,

I live in Auckland, NZ, also known as the City of Sails.  I've worked in IT for the past 12 years doing varying levels of support in a number of different industries.

My first smart phone was the Sony Ericcson Mini Pro sk17a(?) which I loved - awesome bit of kit for the price and size.  Now I have the Sony Xperia SP which is holla hot - why on earth do peeps love their unconfigurable iPhones so much, I don't know.

That's me Slightly smiling Face

D

Visitor
Message 1078 of 1,836
Message 1078 of 1,836

Hi all,

FatRob here, which I hope is an ironic nick-name.

Recently bought myself an Xperia Z1 and although I like it as a phone I do wonder if I should have gone for the Compact.

Having some issues with the volume when using the radio or Walkman, but I do see I am not alone there.

Cheers,

FatRob

Message 1079 of 1,836
Message 1079 of 1,836

Hey y'all

Im Kevin and ive got lots of issues with my z ultra(who doesnt),im not a newbie anymore but im on a quest to change my profile picture,i dont like this stick-figure pic that you get automatically,how do i change it cos i see other users with personalised pics.
Anybody?

Shot!
Message 1080 of 1,836
Message 1080 of 1,836

Wait wait!i figured it out,lol,thanks anywayNauseated Face