account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Message 1051 of 1,836
Message 1051 of 1,836

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Check this out:

http://store.sony.com/stereo-headset-zid27-MH750//cat-27-catid-All-Headphones-Earbuds 

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 1052 of 1,836
Message 1052 of 1,836

Hi, my name is Chris, previous phones have all been Nokia the last being the lumia 900. Decided to switch since I was not overly impressed with a windows phone. Now have to get to grips with the Xperia Z2 which I've had since April 19th. Must say that I'm really impressed with the speed, camera, screen etc. Graphics are top, not played any music yet, that's a job for my desktop. Quick question, I'm planning to purchase a memory card soon for the Z2 64gb, any recommendations, been looking at SanDisk. Other Sony products that I have include a Bravia TV, wireless speaker and a couple of computer components. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Message 1053 of 1,836
Message 1053 of 1,836

Hey Chris.. My some suggestion n information before u are going to purchase any memory card..!
SanDisk, transcend, KingStone are the best manufacturer for memory cards..!! choose whatever u want but please do notice what's the speed of it.. Please choose memory card of at least 6th class or 10th class..
Secoundly.. you can not install any app on to SD because of 4.4 limitation..!! So 64GB u can use only for songs, videos, n pic's.. Hope this is helpful for you..!
And ha.. Welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out  Discussion guidelines..

Welcome here..!!

"Always think Higher than Highest and Be Better than the Best."
One time poster
Message 1054 of 1,836
Message 1054 of 1,836

Hola, quisiera que se puedan reproducier las canciones por carpetas, tengo un xperia ZL y estoy muy en desconforme con el reproductor de sony, el resto me gusta mucho el celular, pero le falta poder reproduccion por carpetas
One time poster
Message 1055 of 1,836
Message 1055 of 1,836

I am Dom ligot from the Philippines my xeperia phone came out with a message that its messaging service has unexpectedly stopped and that I try again. It still does not send or receive messages no matter how I try.
Demigod
Message 1056 of 1,836
Message 1056 of 1,836

Hello dom-ligot,

Go to settings > Apps > All > Messaging > Clear data/cache > Force Stop > Restart the phone and check again.

If that fails, repair the phone with Sony Update Service.

Sony Update Service

Cheers.

There is nothing impossible to him who will try.  A. t. G. (356BC - 323BC)

One time poster
Message 1057 of 1,836
Message 1057 of 1,836

Hello. Me número is Sandra. I live in Spain. I bought a Sony Xperia and after actualized it, it doesn't work. Properly. It goes. Slower and many times doesn't work. Why????
dlv
One time poster
Message 1058 of 1,836
Message 1058 of 1,836

Hello everyone

My name is danielv. Sony T2 Ultra is my first sony device.

Need some advise.

1. My front camera results was very poor. From the specification, it seems like similar or closed to iPhone, but d results is very poor compare to 5s.

2. How to switch from qwerty keypad to phonepad?

Thank you
One time poster
Message 1059 of 1,836
Message 1059 of 1,836

Hi, I'm from Chile, and I love my cel phone, but I' don't know if it is normal  that the phone stars to heat when I use waze and other apps.

Is it normal??

thanks 

Cacao Campos C.

Message 1060 of 1,836
Message 1060 of 1,836

What phone do you have?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.