account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 91 of 1,817
Message 91 of 1,817

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Ya sure....and always use Update service buddy for any upcoming updates.

And i'll tell you some nice apps for wallpapers and ringtones. For HQ wallpapers download Flikie Wallpapers from android market, it has many categories and albums in High Qualities plus download ZEDGE application from anroid market too. Zedge can give you access to change your ringtones and notifications rigntones plus it has wallpapers also.

Did you downloaded any file manager yet?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 92 of 1,817
Message 92 of 1,817

hey buddy whats up? no i havent downloaded any file managers yet,

as a matter of fact i havent downloaded anything as yet. i know what

file manager means but do i need one, pls advice? now when i'm

downloading these apps do i use update service? ahsanws these

wallpaper apps you are pointing me to, are they free?...dont laugh.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 93 of 1,817
Message 93 of 1,817

No no there is no need to laugh about. You should download a FILE Manager and with that you can easily share and edit files and folders, as there is'nt any Default File Manager for x10. My advice is to download Adao File Manager and to download anything from android app, all you need is a Wi-Fi connection, connect with your router and then go in menu select market and then download apps and games from there for free. No need of update service this time as update service is only for Updating your Phone software. I am writing down some main apps that you'll need.

In Applications:  Download Adao File Manager, Zedge, Flikie wallpapers, real player, PicSay, Photoshop, Photofunia, Retro camera, vignette demo, camera 360 etc,

In games: download Angry Birds, 3D pool master, finger bowling, HN Shootout, Homerun Battle 3D, hungry shark, nfs Shift, sniper etc.

Download these apps and they are all free in market.

Have Fun. 

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 94 of 1,817
Message 94 of 1,817

i cannot update my phone off the computer it keeps erroring can any 1 help?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 95 of 1,817
Message 95 of 1,817

payner

i cannot update my phone off the computer it keeps erroring can any 1 help?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 96 of 1,817
Message 96 of 1,817

payner

i have  a x 10 but cnt update it off the computer any help?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 97 of 1,817
Message 97 of 1,817

hi.

i jus wana know if there's gonna be any new release on the g series.? g900 is probably the best mix of smart phone and mobile usability.. an upgrade to xenon flash camera cover and android os wolud make it the best out there.. maybe a larger screen and gps..can you pls tel me if ter are any plans for such an improvement in the futur..??

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 98 of 1,817
Message 98 of 1,817

Hi everyone,

I'm Debbie from Indonesia. I'm using using X10 now, kinda new with this marvelous gadget and still curious to explore more about it.

Appreciate if anyone could help me..

I love to download the application from Android market but I can't open the Android Market since yesterday, it showed loading but then back to home screen.

I've checked there's nothing wrong with the handset, the application still there, and the internet connection okay.

I went to the Sony Ericsson shop and they also don't know how to solve it.

What should I do? Should I uninstall and re-install the Android Application application?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Debbie

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 99 of 1,817
Message 99 of 1,817

This is very strange thing happening with you and sure pls try to re-install android app. Usually, there is'nt such a problem with anroid market app, might be possible yours one gets corrupt. So try to re-install it and then try it again and if this things happen again restart your device and launch the app again. Hope this will help you.

Take Care.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 100 of 1,817
Message 100 of 1,817

Which Phone do u have...?