account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Adviser
Message 1781 of 1,825
Message 1781 of 1,825

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi I'm Ian, I've been with the Sony mobile phone range for many years now. From my first Sony Ericsson w800i followed by many other Sony Ericsson's then through the Sony Xperia range  including the X10i, Xperia Z, Z5(Premium) and now currently the XZ2. 

One time poster
Message 1782 of 1,825
Message 1782 of 1,825

Hi my name is Colleen, I am trying to send a picture in message but it on end ad says service not activated on network, can someone please help

Rookie
Message 1783 of 1,825
Message 1783 of 1,825

Translation:

Hello, I'm a new member and my name is Mohamed

@بارد

Welcome to the community!

I used Google Translate to find the meaning of your message. Kindly post your future questions/feedbacks in English so we can assist you, this is an English based forum.

/Quester

مرحبا انا عضو جديد اسمي محمد 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1784 of 1,825
Message 1784 of 1,825

Hi @Atari520stfm, I am happy to see that you carry such an impressive inventory of Sony Xperia products! Slightly smiling Face I hope you enjoy your stay here on the boards!

Hi @Gyp5y6, welcome to the boards - and sorry to hear about that. Slightly frowning Face I advice finding the board for your device and posting a thread there if you can't find an already existing one. Slightly smiling Face

Hi Mohamed! Welcome to our forum, please enjoy your stay. Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 1785 of 1,825
Message 1785 of 1,825

Translation via Google Translate:

Hello my name is Nelson Araque I have an Xperia xa1 ultra and so far it has gone very well I hope to count on your help to improve the team. Thank you

@Nelsonaam

Welcome to the community! I used Google Translate to find the meaning of your message. Kindly post your future questions/feedbacks in English so we can assist you, this is an English based forum.

/Quester

Hola mi nombre es Nelson Araque tengo un Xperia xa1 ultra y hasta el momento me ha ido muy bien espero contar con la ayuda de ustedes para mejoras del equipo.  Mil gracias 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1786 of 1,825
Message 1786 of 1,825

Hi @Nelsonaam, welcome to the Community - I am happy to see you around! Slightly smiling Face I hope your XA1 Ultra will continue to serve you well!

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Visitor
Message 1787 of 1,825
Message 1787 of 1,825

@Jeff wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Feel free to take a moment to introduce yourself in this thread. We are happy to have you here and want to learn more about all our users!

I'll get the ball rolling Slightly smiling Face

I've worked with Sony Ericsson for for the past 7 years in a variety of roles. I'm currently looking over our global social media needs on sites like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. Our team makes the rounds looking for consumers asking questions, sharing ideas, or anything else that allows us to engage with our consumers.

If you need to get in touch with us, the best way is via our Global Social Media Email, or even a private message on here.

My current phone is an Xperia X10, and I'm really into using the Grooveshark music application and playing with Google Goggles.

I'm based in the Caribbean and work with our North American office, but obviously will help you out wherever you are.

EDIT: Please post any questions you have in a seperate thread in the forum Slightly smiling Face

Hello, I am sudha 78. I am having sony xperia of almost all premium series from Z1 through to XZ.i have bitter experiences, particularly with Xz. From few weeks of purchase, the 'phone' works fine in all except being a phone. When I get a call, I m not able swipe to accept the call and talk-the touch is not responding. I should wait the caller disconnect and dial myself. Why is this issue. Another thing for few months the contacts response is very slow to open 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1788 of 1,825
Message 1788 of 1,825

Hi @Sudha78, happy to have you here! Slightly smiling Face

I am sorry to hear about your experience, but please note that we try to keep the introduction thread free of troubleshooting - instead, please have a look in the specific board for your device for assistance! Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 1789 of 1,825
Message 1789 of 1,825

Hi

Thought I'd pop along and say hi. 

Used to be a massive Sony Ericsson fan back in day. Recently got myself an Xz2. Slightly smiling Face

Commissioner
Message 1790 of 1,825
Message 1790 of 1,825

Re: Hi

@Rich654 wrote:

Thought I'd pop along and say hi. 

Used to be a massive Sony Ericsson fan back in day. Recently got myself an Xz2. Slightly smiling Face

Hi Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote