account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Learner
Message 1121 of 1,824
Message 1121 of 1,824

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi, i'm from Italy and i have sony xperia E1...good phone but i have problem with sms notifications...when i receive sms the smartphone dose not ring and does not vibrate...can you help? Ty
One time poster
Message 1122 of 1,824
Message 1122 of 1,824

we bought a z2 mobile from KSA, we used for only two  days and once we tried to use it in the swimming pool of course after following all the instructions we discovered it stopped working!!!!!

the problem is that we are in Cairo so the guarantee is not covered the second problem is that when we took it to the sony agency, they said that the board is affected and it should be changed which is almost the whole machine price which is around 4000 to 5000 EGP!!! i could not believe that Sony could produce such a mobile with such problem . the company['s reputation is affected, this is cheating to sell a mobile with such manufacturing defects.

i hope you would be able to help us as this is our right as customers, let us know the details required to compensate us with a reasonable solution.  I could not believe that I paid 5 K EGP to use a mobile for only two days!!!!

Please let me know what I should do … from my side I would alert everyone not to use Sony xperia instead of giving a positive feedback to people … I am shocked and disappointed !!! I need to alert people to not buy this machine and spend their money  for not using its features and pay 5 K … I am thinking of using the social media and my friends networks to spread the message .

It is really frustrating !

thank you & best regards,

May Adam

One time poster
Message 1123 of 1,824
Message 1123 of 1,824

I am Kalangu. I use a Sony Xperia Z2. How am I supposed to download video trailers?
Apprentice
Message 1124 of 1,824
Message 1124 of 1,824

Hi everyone, I'm from Italy and I'm a sony Z2 owner.
One time poster
Message 1125 of 1,824
Message 1125 of 1,824

Xperia L sound problem - music not playing on loudspeaker and nothing heard during coming call. Please help I can't buy new phone I belong to middle class
Visitor
Message 1126 of 1,824
Message 1126 of 1,824

HI, I am new to this forum.

Hi members,

I have signed up to this forum as I have an urgent situation where I need to undelete or recover

a message conversation that I managed to delete by hitting a wrong button! Have spoken with my

network provider, and O2 who are both unable to help. I have watched a you tube demo of

recovering deleted sms from my phone but my pc will not pick up my phone!

CAN ANYONE HELP?!

maria.

Visitor
Message 1127 of 1,824
Message 1127 of 1,824

Re: HI, I am new to this forum.

BTW the phone in question is experia arc s. 

One time poster
Message 1128 of 1,824
Message 1128 of 1,824

my xperia p does not see 3GB network

I have problem in connecting my xperia P with 3GBnetwork

Visitor
Message 1129 of 1,824
Message 1129 of 1,824

Hello I am Megs frm India....I hav just updated my c1604 to jelly bean n nw I'm facing to many problems even after software repair...my mobile gets frequently on n off, it gets hanged n even I am not able to listen to the songs plzzz help me Slightly frowning Face
One time poster
Message 1130 of 1,824
Message 1130 of 1,824

Dear member support forum,
I do need info concerning with android sw version. My new smartband sony swr10 can not synch with my galaxy note 3 which have android sw ver 4.3
Please advice what to do, thank
@RubiSony