account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

One time poster
Message 1331 of 1,830
Message 1331 of 1,830

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi my name is Ramnath and I m a proud owner of Sony Xperia Z3
One time poster
Message 1332 of 1,830
Message 1332 of 1,830

Hi all. Just changed from Samsung to Sony, really because the samsung was rubbish at Internet stuff. At the moment I am struggling with one or two things on it so I will be popping in for help. I use the WiFi a lot because I can only afford up to 2gig a month download.
Raccoon
One time poster
Message 1333 of 1,830
Message 1333 of 1,830

Yo! This is mccoy... I want to improve my experia z1 and get the latest out of it..!
Rookie
Message 1334 of 1,830
Message 1334 of 1,830

Hi! I'm Gino, owner of an xperia Z3.....

Visitor
Message 1335 of 1,830
Message 1335 of 1,830

Hello. I am new to the forum. I am using a xperia z3 compact wich is the best purchase I could make.
One time poster
Message 1336 of 1,830
Message 1336 of 1,830

Hi! good day folks
Could you help me i just finish download the nee software everything's work perfectly except the iut going call, even i got credit. Could someone help me
Visitor
Message 1337 of 1,830
Message 1337 of 1,830

Hi everyone,

I am Abilash A from India. I am a big fan of Sony. I am a Web and Graphic designer, a passionate tech blogger, and hav eexperience working in an MNC as a Operations Support Engineer. I am also currently involved in Educational Management System Application development, real estate site development and with my friends I am also involved in Virtual Reality card board kit manufacture and marketing. I am basically an Electronics and Communication Engineer. We in our home always prefer Sony products, like our Tape Recorder bought some 17 years back, my previous phone was a Sony Ericsson and so on.

Thanks,

Abilash A

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1338 of 1,830
Message 1338 of 1,830

Only english here? I can not english .. I can write only in german
One time poster
Message 1339 of 1,830
Message 1339 of 1,830

Hello. I am a fan of the company products Sony. I have the phone "Sony Z1 d5503 compact" and is very pleased with this device. I want to buy a smart watch, but yet in the latest modifications are not enough things like the camera and flash.It would not be bad to build them there. Please think about this question. I think that many fans will agree with me Sony. I look forward to a new watch

pa9
Visitor
Message 1340 of 1,830
Message 1340 of 1,830

Hi I'm pankaj. I like sony very much