account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

JRJ
Rookie
Message 1301 of 1,827
Message 1301 of 1,827

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hiya, I'm Oldyin62, I'm a senior citizen with a penchant for pressing buttons ti see what happens then wail lol.
I'm from Scotland, I love my Sony Experia Z
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1302 of 1,827
Message 1302 of 1,827

hello
I am Cláudio from Portugal and I have a Z1 with the latest version of lollipop 5.0.2.
One time poster
Message 1303 of 1,827
Message 1303 of 1,827

Hello i am new in sony Slightly smiling Face
Regular
Message 1304 of 1,827
Message 1304 of 1,827

Hallo guy's kostas from greece

One time poster
Message 1305 of 1,827
Message 1305 of 1,827

Hi everyone
I just started using sony xperia z3....my problem is that whenever I activate stamina mode my screen goes off and I can't do anything on my phone.I unlock the screen but it goes off after a few seconds. I have reset the phone to factory settings but even after that,the phone doesn't operate with stamina mode activated. I can receive calls but I can't even answer because the screen switches off within seconds.please help,stamina mode is supposedly meant to save power and extend my battery life but on my phone it makes it impossible for the phone to function.
One time poster
Message 1306 of 1,827
Message 1306 of 1,827

Hi

I'm Ahmed from RSA.

I have a Xperia M2 Aqua. Got it 2 weeks ago. Everything was working fine. No real issues except the WHAT'S NEW thingie is very irritating.

Anyway my real problem is i added a 8g sd card. Transfered all my media files 1 shot to card and now i can see the items with File commander but i cant open any of them. Today i used the pc and transfered some files back to internal memory but i still cant view them. These are my fishing and family pics and vids. A fisherman without proof is just a guy with a tall tail.

Any help how to retrieve would be much appreciated.

Visitor
Message 1307 of 1,827
Message 1307 of 1,827

Hello everyone, i hope to learn and get to know what i need about my phone, greetings from Colombia,, 👍
Learner
Message 1308 of 1,827
Message 1308 of 1,827

Hi Everyone

I´m from Costa Rica, new in this forum.

I have high spectations about getting urgent help from you over here

Best Regards

Learner
Message 1309 of 1,827
Message 1309 of 1,827

HELLO Everybody!!!

I'm here to introduce myself because I'm new. I am the Z1 user right now and when I enter the forum I will go to that room and I will discuss the topics as much as I know. and help me too . With thanks

One time poster
Message 1310 of 1,827
Message 1310 of 1,827

I downloaded a picture from Facebook but as soon as I clicked save image, it started showing downloading in the notifications and now it has been a week, but it is still showing in the notifications. Just after that, I downloaded the image again and it was successful. But my notifications still showing downloading for the first time I was downloading. Can anybody fox it please