account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1221 of 1,836
Message 1221 of 1,836

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi,

I am new to this forum, sorry for my bad english. I'm a big fan of Sony and i'm using Sony Xperia Z1.

I hope that this forum will help me solve any problem about my phone.

Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 1222 of 1,836
Message 1222 of 1,836

Hi Guys

New member here, have xperia z3 compact phone and Z3 compact tablet, both recent purchases, hoping to get lots of info from the boards. Cheers  Dave

Genius
Message 1223 of 1,836
Message 1223 of 1,836

Re: Newbie

Hi, welcome to the Forum........Slightly smiling Face

Rookie
Message 1224 of 1,836
Message 1224 of 1,836

Re: Newbie

Hi,

I bought a Xperia Z2 a few months ago and really like the phone, but I'm having a ocouple of issues and hoping to find some solutions here.

One time poster
Message 1225 of 1,836
Message 1225 of 1,836

no repairing of my mobile xperia z1 compact d-5503

this is vijay from india assam state  near guwahati.i bought one z1 compact iast year march 14 unfortunatly broken touch screen .when visited service centre .they replied that can not be repaired. now i feel cheated .....they are advicing me that again pay 50% of price to get refebrished z1 compact. what should i do now? plz suggest appropriatly

Learner
Message 1226 of 1,836
Message 1226 of 1,836

I have 15 gb sd card ,dont know why if i download game he use all my device memory even i ady move to sd card nice 1
Visitor
Message 1227 of 1,836
Message 1227 of 1,836

Hi Sony, I'm a big Sony-fan. I bought this Xperia ZR recently.
Good phone, nice camera (primary).
It heats up more than usual and the flaps that covers the ports are loosening (just 5 months).
I'm not quite comfortable right now. Need help as
Repair services are not available in my country (India).
One time poster
Message 1228 of 1,836
Message 1228 of 1,836

Unhappy with the space and pre-installed apps on my Xperia E

On my phone I have 748Mb of phone memory. 630Mb of this is filled with pre-installed apps. I do not have room to update some of the Google apps and keep getting an error message. I  would like to move (or delete) some of the pre-installed apps (eg Facebook) - can you please advise how I should do this as my phone is getting very slow and the apps unusable as they cannot be updated.
Nb I have 1.98Mb of Internal storage available - plus a 16Mb SD card

One time poster
Message 1229 of 1,836
Message 1229 of 1,836

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves! E DUAL - POWER BUTTON ISNT WORKING ><

hello! im Val Slightly smiling Face currently im using sony xperia e dual. recently my phone has this problem which i could not lock my phone or switch it off. i think there's something wrong with the power button. the button is not working at all. whenever the phone screen blackens, i could not unlock the screen again. i have to take out the battery and insert it again to switch the phone on. anyone has idea on how to fix this problem?

Learner
Message 1230 of 1,836
Message 1230 of 1,836

Hi, Ian Jay from India, I have purchased a Sony xperia e3 dual in November 2014. Still no problem with anything. But now I having too much problem with otg cable. This is not working. I am tried many time by factory reset but no solution came out. Also tried debugger options but also not helpful. Can any one suggest me?