account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Highlighted
Message 1191 of 1,830
Message 1191 of 1,830

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Jeetu_jeet, where did u buy it from..maybe you can go back to point of sale as I am expecting warranty for the phone. They should replace that if it cracked on its own. When my z1 was having issues I was hesitant to bring it to the store but Im glad I did. Now, Im just saving up for a really nice protector and will bring it to sony philippines to make sure everythig is working perfectly. Take care of your phones everyone 📱😙
Message 1192 of 1,830
Message 1192 of 1,830

@Badsarkar.. I'd like to find out what has happened now? What did you choose from those options? Oh my..that's so frustrating. I hope you can get someone to fix everything. Sony..what's up with this one??
Learner
Message 1193 of 1,830
Message 1193 of 1,830

Hello, I joined this forum today and I am happy to be here. I have been using Sony Xperia since 2013. I had a Sony Xperia SL, but I bought a Sony Xperia Z1 in early 2014, which is the phone that I currently have. Both phones are amazing, by the way.

One time poster
Message 1194 of 1,830
Message 1194 of 1,830

Hi guys.
My name is Devin and I own the Sony Xperia z2. Which I truly love, great device however I am having issues and problems with the Google Play ▶ it doesn't allow me to download apps. Please someone help. I need to purchase apps desperately but now this is being taken away from me which I don't appreciate. Please help urgently
Visitor
Message 1195 of 1,830
Message 1195 of 1,830

Hi everyone..

my name is kira..I am from indonesia, i new in this forum,,

I hope i 'll enjoy in this forum..

One time poster
Message 1196 of 1,830
Message 1196 of 1,830

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves! Angelomimma

Where can I get an instruction book of how tu use my Sony xperia c3?

Message 1197 of 1,830
Message 1197 of 1,830

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves! Angelomimma

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiac3/userguide/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 1198 of 1,830
Message 1198 of 1,830

Hi...I have a Sony Xperia zs1. I need to know if it is compatible with jawbone UP24. Thanks
One time poster
Message 1199 of 1,830
Message 1199 of 1,830

Hello.I am Samuel form Nigeria.I am using sony xperia for the first time and it has a calibration problem.I mean the top left side of the calibrator is not working completely and even the part working is not responding sharply, ie:it is seizing.What could be the possible solution to the problem? Guys please help me coz I
like this phone very much and I have tried my best possible to resolve the problem with qualified Egineers, but there's no way out. The phone model is :Sony xperia LT27a.
Visitor
Message 1200 of 1,830
Message 1200 of 1,830

i am from indonesian.. twaiting for xperia play 2 friendly design.. best features, max battry n many more... i think the xperia play 2 can get best of the best seller because alls people needs Game n entertaiment etc thanks to sony love it