account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

One time poster
Message 1181 of 1,830
Message 1181 of 1,830

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi, I'm Viralisious and I'm new with this forum-thing. I've made the switch from iphone 4 (used it at least 2 years) to the Sony Xperia Z3 compact. I'm not so happy with the change, even though I never have problems with computers and sort. I just need time to get used to Android Face with rolling Eyes 

That's all for now!

Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Message 1182 of 1,830
Message 1182 of 1,830

Omg!!! The z3 is gorgeous!! 😊
Message 1183 of 1,830
Message 1183 of 1,830

Hello!

I'm Tehnosvitman ( ok this nickname is horrible Face with stuck-out Tongue ). 

I discovered the sony quality with the Xperia Arc S and the headset VH310, 4 years ago. 

Today, I'm using Xperia Z1 with MBH10 headset.

Have a good day!

Message 1184 of 1,830
Message 1184 of 1,830

Welcome everyone.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 1185 of 1,830
Message 1185 of 1,830

Thank you Dale.

I am equally an experieced user of Sony products. I currently use Sony Experia Z2. Last night I wanted to synchronise my phone with my new HP laptop using mu hotel wifi. I connected the device to the laptop to charge it as usual, but I keep getting continuous "connect" disconnect" sound from my lap top. So I switched it off and charged it to about 76% and proceeded to on it to commence the synchronization rpocess.

I was asked to first download a software from Sony which I did but it took almost one hour to complete. The device adviced that if the download would take much time due to the bandwidth of the wifi I am using, and if I needed to use the phone, I could disconnect it and that I will be informed when the download is compleed.

The download was in three stages, but before the third stage was completed, I had finished my calls and reconnected  the device to the laptop. When the third stage was completed, I was warned not to disconnect the phone, which I did not.

But suprisingly, The device suddenly shutdown and the laptop give the signal to the effect that "the sofeware download failed. Make sure your phone is connected to your computer and try again" then goes off. Since then it has not been able to restart. Sustained preeing of the power botton makes the ;ight to blib then the Sony logo will come on, but the phone doe not vibrate and and message of failed attempt to software download comes on and the phone goes off again. After a while, the device attempts to restart but without vibration and the failure message follows and it goes off again continuously.

I have put it on charge forover five hours yet it can not start, The charging light does not show.

What do I do, please.

The off and on noise from my laptop is intermitantly continuous.

One time poster
Message 1186 of 1,830
Message 1186 of 1,830

Hi my name is nauman yamin and im new to sony phones and very disappointed by sony smartphones. They are full of lag and battery issues. I have xperia z running 4.4.4 kitkat and ul is laggy and battery just insanely bad. Google services are eating my battery and i dony know what to do. I regret buying xperiia z and im fed up. Its only been 2 weeks since i bought it. Sony dont upgrade your phones if you cany remove the bugs

Rookie
Message 1187 of 1,830
Message 1187 of 1,830

Hi New to the forum. My Xperia ( not sure which version) I've had for 2 1/2 yrs got wet and now is displaying safe mode in bottom left and missing ap p shortcuts. I tried turning off and then on holding down volume but it didn't work . Minutes ago my volume bottom is coming up on my screen!!! So frustrated!!
One time poster
Message 1188 of 1,830
Message 1188 of 1,830

Connect my sony Z3 to Tomtom Gps Go 500

Hi, i am klasi from Norway and work in the Electronic division of Tv for home appliance... Been selling Sony products since 1998.

Been to France invited by Sony to see their factory makeing Cd players and Blueray tecnology.

I love to work in this buininess .

i got birthday last week so my wife gave me a Sony Xperia Z3...... i manage to connect it to my Tomtom GPS (its linked together) but the Tomtom  tell me cant connect to internet to get instant traffic messageges.. Why?

Rookie
Message 1189 of 1,830
Message 1189 of 1,830

Hello im Michel from Holland i have a experia z2 and a Sony viao laptop and a smartband SWR10 and im a big fan off Sony everything works as it shuttle.and 2gether with the PlayStation 3 ik can do things in games and play on my pop aswell on my phone easely even for a technofoob like me so i recomend everyone take a Sony and youre live is becomming a lot nicer. So that's a litle bit about me and my sony's
My quotiΓ«nt is is there already an update for the smartband SWR10??
Visitor
Message 1190 of 1,830
Message 1190 of 1,830

Hi, I'm Deborah. I live in Italy and my phone is a Sony Xperia L, since May. It was a birthday gift but I'm not really convinced about it. I'll have to spend more time on it to understand.

However, nice to meet you all!! :smileysmileywink: