account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

One time poster
Message 1171 of 1,836
Message 1171 of 1,836

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Prasanth from Sri lanka, using Sony for the first time, enjoying it but got few issues need expert advice.
One time poster
Message 1172 of 1,836
Message 1172 of 1,836

Hi everyone,I am Soe Htut Hlaing.From myanmar asia.I used to social network sites such as facebook,Tango.my current handset is Xperia Z2.I have a problem that is too lose corver of charging and sim.Who can help for me.
One time poster
Message 1173 of 1,836
Message 1173 of 1,836

GUYS DONT PURCHASE SONY XPERIA Z3, THE SCREEN GETS CRACKE...

GUYS DONT PURCHASE SONY XPERIA Z3, THE SCREEN GETS CRACKED AUTOMATICALLY, I PURCHSED THE PHONE 21OCT AND THE SCREN GOT CRACKED ON 22OCT ITSELF WITHOUT ANY HARM TO THE PHONE.
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1174 of 1,836
Message 1174 of 1,836

Hi all,

happy to be new member to this forum.

My name is Elmar and I am from Germany. Bought my Xperia Z2 couple of weeks ago and I have to say it's a great device. Package also included the smartband SWR10 which is kind of cool.

Nevertheless as with all high quality product there are also great expectations when it comes down to details and features which are implemented but work different as to what was expected. This is why I was looking for online support and finally ended up in this forum.

For some of the questions I had I found some answers already, for others I posted into the (hopefully) appropriate sections.

Thank you all for your support!

Message 1175 of 1,836
Message 1175 of 1,836

I was requesting if xperia can have a font app 

Adept
Message 1176 of 1,836
Message 1176 of 1,836

Hi everyone.
I'm Kostas from Greece.
I was an IOS user for about 3 years and I decided to buy Sony Xperia Z3 compact to join Android community.
I hope i won't regret for this decision and find solutions to all possible questions.

Have a nice day Slightly smiling Face

Message 1177 of 1,836
Message 1177 of 1,836

Hello everyone! My name is Trish and I have an Experia Zed1 Slightly smiling Face I've had it for almost 9 mos and I had one repair from the store they changed the battery and it works just fine..i love it so much. I hope sony fixes any issues so they wont lose loyal customers.. But ill never trade my z1 with samsung or apple pffft!
Talent
Message 1178 of 1,836
Message 1178 of 1,836

Hi. I'm Rick from the UK and have had my Z3 for about 10 days. Great phone but with a few glitches like OK Google only working if I select language as Enlish(US) and even then it struggles to accept my 3 inputs of "Ok Google". Also the "Record in progress..." error message when you activate OK Google (the camera still works fine but the error message is annoying. Great screen and great battery life (especially if you instal the Tasker App)

Visitor
Message 1179 of 1,836
Message 1179 of 1,836

Hi 

Could someone please assist. I have a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact but the screen cracked somehow. The picture display (LCD) is fine (it looks normal) but the touch screen does not respond. I was told that I need to replace the entire component (touch screen glass/digitizer as well as the LCD), which is expensive (almost half the price of the phone).

My question therefore, is it possible just to replace the touch screen glass or do I really need to replace the entire component; is the glass and the LCD fused together?

Thank you.

Martin

Inhabitant
Message 1180 of 1,836
Message 1180 of 1,836

Hi 

I'm Alan, I live in Manchester and my Z3 Compact is my first Sony Smartphone.

I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and it's pretty good.

I bought it based on the size and battery life and whilst the battery doesn't last quite as long as I'd like, it's still probably the best of all the phones I've owned recently (HTC One Mini, Samsung S3).