account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Learner
Message 1141 of 1,825
Message 1141 of 1,825

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi Guys,

Good Day !

I received a call from Sony Service Centre saying that the phone has been repaired and all issues have been taken care off.

What was the repair ? Software reloaded which I had already done however when giving the phone to the repair centre , the Lady rep gave me some lecture saying that the Software Version on the phone is 4.4.2 however they will update it and should read 4.4.4.

I checked the Software version and its still the same, 4.4.2 Slightly frowning Face.

Charged me 170 Rs for an update which I had already done.

The plot thickens now,

Tried switching on the device in the Service Centre and it wouldnt come on.

Thinking there is no Charge, We connected the charger and the phone powered on fine.

Charge on the phone is 65%, in this case, the phone ideally doesnt need a charger.

While accessing all native apps, the phone powered off, like it used to before.

Issue unresolved.

SONY LIED AGAIN !!!!

Then the Sony Service Centre engineer gave me some crap about the update.

I quickly got his mouth shut.

He added saying there are about 15 Sony Xperia Z phones with him which are having other issues unlike mine and they are still unable to fix them, So he gave me 2 options,

1. Get the phone upgraded to a Z1 or Z2 ( Xperia Z resale value will be deducted and the remainder 24,000 Rs ) should be paid in case its a Z1, obviously more for a Z2.
  2. Get the phone sent to HO so that they can repair and I will definetely incurr a cost of 11,000 Rs + more which he didnt say and he was slanting towards the first option ( apparently thats the only option he's been giving other Xperia Z users having issues ).... How stupid can SONY be. Why not take the effort and try to resolve the issue in the first place.

Now I'm pissed and frustrated.

SONY IS JUST HIDING ITS MESS ( XPERIA Z AND UNTRAINED SERVICE ENGINEERS WHO KNOW NOTHING

ISN'T SONY GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ????

P.S : IF SONY CANT FIX THEIR OWN DEVELOPMENT AND CANT ATTAIN TO USERS, THEN YOU'LL LOSE CUSTOMERS EVERYDAY AND SONY WILL EVENTUALLY LEAD TO PHONEY !!!!!

Regards,

Anup

( Irriated,pissed,frustrated face right now )

One time poster
Message 1142 of 1,825
Message 1142 of 1,825

Hi everyone,

my name is Jose and I have just adquired a Sony Xperia M cellphone. It looks superb but I have just having some problems regarding internet mobil data, I mean, there have been interruptions when sailing or when sending or receiving whatssasp. Some times I have been sent some whatssaps and not received by the cellphone. Please help.

Apprentice
Message 1143 of 1,825
Message 1143 of 1,825

why stop suport xperia L Android 4.2 full bug

10431440_705914162824367_4718108701027266096_n.jpg

One time poster
Message 1144 of 1,825
Message 1144 of 1,825

Is there is any problem in my phone ..that its restarting two three times..when i open same site .....and heating .....is there is normal or ...some thing else....im very nervous....bcozz sony is very strong phone ....such problem is normal or..smthingg else please relpy fast sirr....
Visitor
Message 1145 of 1,825
Message 1145 of 1,825

Hi,whenever I set a theme on my xperia sp,instead of new wallpaper and lockscreen wallpaper i get a blank black one
Rookie
Message 1146 of 1,825
Message 1146 of 1,825

My name is bonycur and I'm a new Android user with a Z1 Compact, after four years on an iPhone 4. So far, I'm satisfied with the change.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1147 of 1,825
Message 1147 of 1,825

Hi There! My name is Alexander. My first tablet? Sony Xperia Tablet Z.. I'm totally amazed with this piece of hardware.. Thanks to Sony Mobile..

Learner
Message 1148 of 1,825
Message 1148 of 1,825

Hey community,

nice to meet you - my name is Ildiko... in the meantime I own already the second Sony cell phone... :smileysmileythumbsup:

The first one was a Xperia Pro with hardware keyboard, which I miss a lot. Maybe there is a chance that someday Sony might launch a new slider phone?

About 3 months ago I have bought Xperia SP, as the internal memory of the old Xperia finally became too small...

Rookie
Message 1149 of 1,825
Message 1149 of 1,825

Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

I am new and kinda good with phone I am registering here to boost my phone since I always wanted a phone quick and power. I am here to receive and give advice.

Best

Ale_110

Message 1150 of 1,825
Message 1150 of 1,825

Hi everyone my name is Carole, I have a sony xperia sp and I love it, my 1st sony I fell in love with was the W300i Robbie Williams edition still have it and it still works Slightly smiling Face.
But im afraid to say after only having this xperia sp for 7mths I think it has a fault my display keeps fading going to yellow blacks out then comes back also it wouldnt switch on today had to wait a few hours, has anybody else had these problems? Take care all love cazz xxx