account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Visitor
Message 1111 of 1,828
Message 1111 of 1,828

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

hello fellow members,

My name is Roosevelt and i live in Fort Worth, TX.  I am a CAD Designer Engineer, and i listen to music on my Sony Xperia Z via bluetooth while i work.  I'm enjoying this device since the recent update.  I've owned one other Sony Ericsson device years ago.  I am considering upgrading to a device i can take notes on when I'm on the production floor.  Any suggestions are welcome, but nothing too big.

I am very inept when it comes to social media networking.  I'm open to tech that will make my daily tasks easier, less complicated, and more effective.  i love my career and spend each day getting better at what I do.

Look forward to chatting in the future.

rz

Highlighted
Adept
Message 1112 of 1,828
Message 1112 of 1,828

i am pavan from India,, my num ,all xperia m dual users add me on what'sapp

Regular
Message 1113 of 1,828
Message 1113 of 1,828

Hi, my name is Paolo ; I have been consumer of sony Ericsson product and now of sony product ; i am happy to belong this community hoping to improve and fix possible bug of the sony product.
Best regard / Paolo
Adviser
Message 1114 of 1,828
Message 1114 of 1,828

Hi I'm Devon from South Africa and I purchased a Xperia Z2 on 26/07/2014. Loving the phone so far except for the video playback problem that I am experiencing but hopefully that will be resolved soon. Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 1115 of 1,828
Message 1115 of 1,828

Hi Mr. David, can you help me to unlock my sp. I had bought it from private retailer unaware that it is network lock with tele-ring. How can I unlock this.
I am Philip and I live in Austria.
Thanks.
One time poster
Message 1116 of 1,828
Message 1116 of 1,828

Hello everyone!!

gvr
One time poster
Message 1117 of 1,828
Message 1117 of 1,828

My sony xperia e1 dual mobile message centre. Number has been changed automatically so I cant send msgs can any one. Help me how to set my message centre number.i have gone to settings but there is no option to set it
Visitor
Message 1118 of 1,828
Message 1118 of 1,828

Hi, I' m Vikas Singh from India and I am presently using XPERIA SP and it's so far so good. Earlier I used Xperia Neo L which unfortunately lost. I'm having some issues with my phone, don't know where to ask for solutions.
Visitor
Message 1119 of 1,828
Message 1119 of 1,828

My Phone's Earpiece is not working, everytime in a call, I have to use loudspeaker for listening.
It's back speaker rings on incoming calls and sounds during calls but no sound while music or video play or even games.
Earphones r working smooth and so are the bluetooth speakers.
Tried safe mode but the issue is same.
I'm disappointed.
One time poster
Message 1120 of 1,828
Message 1120 of 1,828

dear all,

my phone xperia m single sim has got struck and its not getting started .im facing the problem for the first time ,we tried removing battery,kept for charging 

requesting you to suggest how to solve the problem