account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Message 1101 of 1,836
Message 1101 of 1,836

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Welcome here!

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 1102 of 1,836
Message 1102 of 1,836

**bleep**'o Sorry ,    i mean Sony..  I'm feeling so privelidged righr now knowing i've earned a new rank on ths omniloop of dispare. Seems like 99% unsolved isssues isn't that bad of a job, I know, your understaffed and doing the best you can. It's actually not your fault at all. I'ts my fault. Because i'm supid enouth to buy a product from sony in the first place....There has been a lesson for me : I'm checking out support forums on a variaty of smartphones i fancy and calling a decition based in it !!  that means retuning my plastic Z1compact with a flashblleding camera and cracked sounding notice tones... Youv'e stoped caring sony...you dont care anymore 

Apprentice
Message 1103 of 1,836
Message 1103 of 1,836

Hi,

I'm posting from Germany.

My current private  phone is a Xperia Z1 Compact. I chose it because of it's design / size (not too big) and because of the IP Class.

I also use a Bravia TV and had expected an easier connectivity between both devices.

Besides regular phone calls and SMS, I basically use the phone for Text Chat via What'sApp, Skype, Hangsout and for listening to Audio-Podcasts.

Right now I'm quite disapointed with my smartphone: thousands of thumbnails in Album-App, Camera-App crashes regurlarly, bad quality in VIdeo-chat (Skype, Hangouts), and general UI-issues like accessibility in lockscreen. But these issues shall be handled in seperate threads, right?

One time poster
Message 1104 of 1,836
Message 1104 of 1,836

hi m shubham , m using sony Ericsson xperia neo v .. Idk suddnly smthg hpnd to it .. nw it nly works when I plug the charger n it smtym shows 0% or 100% .. it nly works whn I connect the charger ... n whn I unplug the chrgr it goes off .. cn any1 hlp me plz .. I chckd the battery also its fine .. plz hlp me
One time poster
Message 1105 of 1,836
Message 1105 of 1,836

Hi, I am Rohit, 25, from India. Im a doctor by profession.
Being a hardcore Sony fan, I had Bought my first ever before phone SE k310i, next one was SE W705, now using Xperia M dual.
Thank you Sony. :-)
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1106 of 1,836
Message 1106 of 1,836

I Did... it doesn't help.

One time poster
Message 1107 of 1,836
Message 1107 of 1,836

Hello my name is Sandee and I just purchased a sony xperia z2. From an iPhone 4s and am having a few troubles? I don't have a computer for my music so have bought from music store but want my paid for songs stored on my sd card??? How do I do this place? Also can this phone take a 128 gig micro sd? And the transfer app (from iPhone to xperia z2? Says it transfers my iPhone info eg contacts & music but says not enough room? IPhone is 64 gig & sony micro sd card is also 64 gig) do I need bigger memory? Or is it trying to store onto my phones memory??? Was not liking new phone due to not being able to transfer my music Slightly frowning Face bit disappointed & frustrated!!! PLEASE HELP
One time poster
Message 1108 of 1,836
Message 1108 of 1,836

Hi! my name Yanan Ramirez, this is my second time trying Sony phones, first one was an SonyEricsson W508i, it was amazing, but speaker and display dead.Nowadays i have a Sony Xperia Z1 phone, best of all.

I´ve experimented updating my phone , but in the process discovered several bugs, and sony corrections also; now i have the most complete and debugged OS 4.4.4 v. Thank you everyone and i will support comments when will be posible.

One time poster
Message 1109 of 1,836
Message 1109 of 1,836

Hello.

My english is not the best, sorry. Grinning Face

I´m a big Sony fan. I had a PSone, PS2, PSP and now a PS3. I will buy a PS4 in September 2014.

My first Mobile Phone was a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. Now I have a Sony Xperia Z. I love this mobile phone.

Slightly smiling Face

Message 1110 of 1,836
Message 1110 of 1,836

Welcome everybody!

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.