account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Highlighted
Message 1081 of 1,830
Message 1081 of 1,830

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi my name is Tricia, from the philippines. My phone is the z1 & i bought it last feb 8. I am having over heating issues & battery life is cut very short. An experia care agent sent me an email to do a software repair, but my question is my phone did not come with a pc connector. Is that bought separately? Thanks
Message 1082 of 1,830
Message 1082 of 1,830

You should have got an USB cable with an adapter,but the accesories differ by market.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 1083 of 1,830
Message 1083 of 1,830

Hi I'm Vince new to the forum. Have just purchased an Xperia Z2 and having issue with push mail, account all set up but only recieve new email when force refresh. Sync is set for push email, any help will be very much appreciated.

Apprentice
Message 1084 of 1,830
Message 1084 of 1,830

Hi everybody, my name's Lory, I'm from Italy and my phone is the Xperia T Bond edition

One time poster
Message 1085 of 1,830
Message 1085 of 1,830

my name is Gaurav
I am using Xperia m2 dual. I am from India.I am getting problem of battery. it gets discharged very soon specially when at night when I switch off my mobile data and put my phone into stamina mode. I have newly purchased this phone before a week ago and witnessing this problem since two nights. before it discharges normally 4 to 5 percent but now it discharges upto 30 to 35 percent. please help me.
Inhabitant
Message 1086 of 1,830
Message 1086 of 1,830

Hi !

I'm Antoine from France. I have been on the forum for nearly 2 years but never went to this topic :/

So I am a french superuser, and as the only Sony Mobile community is here, i decided to help on this forum.

My first mobile was the X10 and i loved it, even with its defaults. I currently own a Xperia S and tend to move on a ZU2 if it is ever released... Grinning Face

sorry for my english (especially the grammar i guess) i am trying my best Winking Face

Visitor
Message 1087 of 1,830
Message 1087 of 1,830

Hi guys, im Vishnu im a msc ethical hacking student.ty..
Adept
Message 1088 of 1,830
Message 1088 of 1,830

hi I am austinrajiv from India
and been enterd into world of smartphones recently!
Visitor
Message 1089 of 1,830
Message 1089 of 1,830

Hello every one
Am yeshwanth from india
am a btech student and likes to use some different and high end mobiles but cudnt effort more amount so to fullfill my wish i started purchasing 2nd sale mobiles .. so in that manner i purchased a sony ericsson(c905) mobile a year back(2013) from some software employee (company has provided this mobile to him) ... actually i liked the mobile alot and its futures also .. but as it is company mobile some of its buttons are directly linked to vodafone home page(means connecting to internet ) which is becoming a reason to loss amout from my main balance.. so i  thought if i change or update the software then i can overcome this problem but unfortunately sony ericsson has stopped its products and releasing only sony products now . Neither the service centers are available for this sony ericsson (the so called BRAND) nor the software is available in any of sony pc suite or companion ..
now i feel like i have done a very blind mistake by choosing this sony brand and i also decided not to do the same mistake again bcz no one knows when this sony xperia also will get close as it had good experience in closing brands as it wishes ..
I doesnot mean to blame ur brand but this is what i felt when i suffered with my sony erisson c905 mobile ...

still if any one can think that they can help me to solve my problem pls contact me to my mail
email:

One time poster
Message 1090 of 1,830
Message 1090 of 1,830

Hi!
My name. here is kjeeri. I live in Uppsala, Sweden. I'm ill, sick and disabled and lie in bed 24/7. And not to forget, I share my apartment with a 17 year old cat!

Musical interests would be The Doors and Frank Zappa to name two. Also, I still have enough memory left to be a phenomenal besserwisser/wise-**bleep**... ;;-)