account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 721 of 1,838
Message 721 of 1,838

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hai all.. my name is Dede, i'am blogger from Indonesia. And I have Xperia M  to blogging, my Web page DEDEYAHYA.web.id easy blogging with Xperia M Mobile Smartphone, Thanks you very much Sony ....You great smartphone.

Sony Xperia M.png
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 722 of 1,838
Message 722 of 1,838

Hello, I'm an Italian boy and I have a Sony Xperia U. I am very happy to register on this site and I'm sure that I'll spend the time happily here. Enjoy! Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 723 of 1,838
Message 723 of 1,838

Hola a todos, soy Iván Hernandez y tengo un sony xperia z1... Tengo problemas porque se me esta recalentando y Nose porque sucede eso.... Si alguien me podría colaborar con la duda se lo agradeceria, muchas gracias
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 724 of 1,838
Message 724 of 1,838

Hello,

I am Vicky Rao. I am from Malaysia. I love Sony products since I had my first Salary. Slightly smiling Face First time in this forum. And hope to be accepted by all. 

Sony Lover.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 725 of 1,838
Message 725 of 1,838

Hi everybody,

My name is Ben and I live in Essex UK. I recently bought a Xperia Z tablet which I am only just

beggining to get used to. I have used PC computers since 1980 but this is my first experience

with tablet computers and Android systems.

I appreciate the quality of this machine, although the only thing I have done so far is to sit in front

of the TV and use Google to look up the answers to questions on TV quiz shows. I have to improve

on this and I probably will have to ask for assistance from the experts on this forum.

I should mention that I was born in 1932 but the "Little grey cells" are still working quite well.

My very best regards to you all,

Ben.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 726 of 1,838
Message 726 of 1,838

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 727 of 1,838
Message 727 of 1,838

Hello Everyone:

I'm an educator who has worked in special education for 44 years and enjoy utilizing the newest technoogy.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 728 of 1,838
Message 728 of 1,838

Hallo and hai Welcome to all . My name is seetharaman alias seenu. I am new in this forum.

Learner
Message 729 of 1,838
Message 729 of 1,838

Hi i'm junaid from India.
I have xperia zr
Screenshot option is not available on my zr since I updated the software..
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 730 of 1,838
Message 730 of 1,838

Hello everybody, m Narendra Singh n I feel like been cheated on purchase of smart wireless headset pro. Logged in here hoping for support, I guess it works out.