account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 631 of 1,825
Message 631 of 1,825

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

hi, ive recently bought a xperia t and thought it would be useful to sign up to this forum to find out things about the phone that other people have dealt with. as it drives me mad scanning through the internet all the time looking for advice. if at all i can help anytime i will be more then happy to give you any advice. i look forwards to reading other people's post. thanks and speak soon xx

Rookie
Message 632 of 1,825
Message 632 of 1,825

hi im zara, ive been a sony fan from appliances to game consoles and gadgets, its nice to join this community.
Visitor
Message 633 of 1,825
Message 633 of 1,825

tar
One time poster
Message 634 of 1,825
Message 634 of 1,825

Hi., could anyone help at all my boyfriend bought me an Xperia from a friend yesterday I put my SIM in and it worked ok however today it will not send or receive texts or calls I can connect to the internet via wireless, the phone says selected network unavailable I have clicked on a network tho an it says connected, I have full bar signal it also says mobile data is disabled.help anyone?
One time poster
Message 635 of 1,825
Message 635 of 1,825

Hi I have just bought a Sony SP mobile phone

Can someone help me to find out how to record audio on my phone as I want to record lectures at university.   

Thank you

so5
One time poster
Message 636 of 1,825
Message 636 of 1,825

how to tranfer app from phone and internal memory to sd card or external memory..tnx.
Rookie
Message 637 of 1,825
Message 637 of 1,825

Hi All,

My name is Arief Ibrahim Wuller, you can call me just Wuller. Im Indonesian and just bought my Xperia Z last 10th October 2013 and right on 17th Oct the phone cant detect any simcard..... Any simcards.... have been updated it using PC Companion, and going to the "software only" Xperia Care and they said please go to the "hardware" Xperia Care located in jakarta if you want a fast response otherwise we could help you but it might take 2 months.... What the...??!! 

Gonna try go to the "hardware" Xperia Care tomorrow and let see if they cant fixed my phone in a day i want a new phone. End of story.

Visitor
Message 638 of 1,825
Message 638 of 1,825

Hi I'm Mitch. I'm new to all this and especially smartphone :-)

I have a Xperia Miro ST23i The last couple of weeks after sending a text. I'll check it's been delivered and it's still saying sending. It's happening now and then. The only way to solve it is to turn the phone and then back on. Any ideas please? The phone is saying my software is all up to date. Can you move this to the correct thread please? I haven't a clue how to do it. Thanks

One time poster
Message 639 of 1,825
Message 639 of 1,825

Hola
Saludos desde casa....
One time poster
Message 640 of 1,825
Message 640 of 1,825

Bought my Sony Xperia Z1 just under a month ago and already it has stopped working, I went onto the music app i have been using since i got the phone and instead of loading the app it went onto a black screen. I've tried the power button (holding down and just pressing), connecting it to the charger, connecting to the computer and used the reset button. Nothing has worked. Very angry as it was reviewed as a great phone. What do i do?