account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Apprentice
Message 621 of 1,827
Message 621 of 1,827

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi Everyone,

My name in Inshaf, i am from Sri Lanka. From the strat of me using phones i have used Sony Ericsson Models for my personal use. I started off with Sony Ericsson K750I then K550i then changed to Sony Xperia U and now currently am using Xperia P. Love the Sony devices apart from the support taking some time but the devices are top class and comes with nothing short! Glad to be on the forum and help plus get my issues sorted

Thank you

Cheers 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 622 of 1,827
Message 622 of 1,827

Hi, my name is ilja (an equivalent to Elijah, Elia etc.:-D), Xperia V is my first smartphone (I never been a hard mobile devices fan ;-)). It looked a hard task for me to use Touch keyboard, virtual keys were of a too small size and in sm cases seemed to be bit slow to react and internet connection has its slowlyness issues, ESPECIALLY IN RESPECT TO INTERNET VIDEOS PLAYING.
Learner
Message 623 of 1,827
Message 623 of 1,827

Hey m kelvin
Visitor
Message 624 of 1,827
Message 624 of 1,827

Hello everybody, my name is Luca, from Firenze, Italy.
I have a Sony Xperia z.

Hope to find help and to be useful for the community;-)
One time poster
Message 625 of 1,827
Message 625 of 1,827

Hola, tengo un problema y esq soy un poquillo torpe con estos móviles tan modernos. El caso es que no encuentro como hacer una captura de pantalla con mi móvil si me pudieses ayudar? Es un Sony experia z
One time poster
Message 626 of 1,827
Message 626 of 1,827

Hi am Amaljith,i have been using sony xperia jfor thelast 4 months and have found many problems.

cjb
One time poster
Message 627 of 1,827
Message 627 of 1,827

Hi im not receiving emails on my sony xperia z1 i have followed the set up guide and keep getting an error message which consisits of could not open connection to server java.net.SocketTimedoutException:failed to connect to pop3.yahoo.co.uk/87,248.121.75( port 110 ) after 10000ms

please can any one help as i use my phone for all my emails

thank you

One time poster
Message 628 of 1,827
Message 628 of 1,827

hello team, for flash play

i want to look live tv from internat, for runing , asking me to download adoble flash player. my xperia z tablet can't download, how can i look live tv?

Visitor
Message 629 of 1,827
Message 629 of 1,827

Hi everyone. My Xperia Z habe recently been in water and I couldn't recover my speakers normal operation. Its loudness is back however its distorted. What shall I do?
Apprentice
Message 630 of 1,827
Message 630 of 1,827

Hi I'm Liz,

I have a Xperia S, my sister -in -law has a Xperia L.

She is having problems with it, so needed some advice?  The battery runs down quick and it shuts off by itself?? Can anyone help???????????

Betty78!!!!!!