account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Message 611 of 1,837
Message 611 of 1,837

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

hi... im havin problem in connectin my xperia u phone with pc.. I used pc companion and tried evrythng but my pc not detecting my phone.. im usin windows 8. , please reply if anyone havin solution.. thnx
Inhabitant
Message 612 of 1,837
Message 612 of 1,837

Hi everyone. :-)
My name is Dar**bleep**.
I am from India.
I am M.B.B.S. student.
I bought Sony Xperia L last month.
I was previously using Samsung Corby II.
Darshıt Mıstry
One time poster
Message 613 of 1,837
Message 613 of 1,837

HI,

I started to upgrade Xperia S (LT26i) via Sony PC Companion. Application crashed (windows XP closed it) and... The phone is dead Only text "Sony" and then triangle with ! (exclamation) inside. PC  Companion had a problem with detecting phone. Now after some trials to disconnect/connect USB cable something is detected (Sony/SonyEricsson phone/tablet) so I put the model manually and move on forward. Now it is preparing for installation & appliction screens "wait" since more than half an hour. So could you advice me: should I wait longer for software upgrade or try another activity?

Zdzislaw

One time poster
Message 614 of 1,837
Message 614 of 1,837

Hi im lilyput and ive just bought the z1.....im just getting to grips with the phone and i need a little nudge in the right direction....someone has linked my phone to my home wireless network and when i leave the house i lose any internet, which means i get no emails or cannot connect with facebook, the settings are linked to both wi-fi connectivity but say when i visit my mum (who has no wi-fi) i have no internet connection....any ideas how to over come this? i have the full monty plan from t-mobile......right as ive typed ive downloaded into setting my internet settings, hope this has helped it lol....you will know if it hasnt Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Learner
Message 615 of 1,837
Message 615 of 1,837

Hii.. I don't know how to activate touch block function in my Xperia ZR..please respond me..
Learner
Message 616 of 1,837
Message 616 of 1,837

Hi
My name is JD
I don't know how to activate touch block function. Please respond me soon.
One time poster
Message 617 of 1,837
Message 617 of 1,837

Hi there...I'm Azlan from Malaysia. 5 days ago I just bought S Xperia Z. I'm overwhelmed by its features. Still exploring them...To date I encountered 1 problem,can't proceed to use Whatsapp. It shows,'Your phone date is inaccurate!. Adjust your phone date&time. Adjust date'. I tried switching off & on again but still the same.Please can anyone suggest me what to do. Thanx

One time poster
Message 618 of 1,837
Message 618 of 1,837

Hey. I'm ingrown from philippines. Pls help me. My xperia j st26a is lock. How can I unlock it. .? My IMEI is 353933053284548. Pls help me.
One time poster
Message 619 of 1,837
Message 619 of 1,837

Hi I'm at a loss as to what to do I've got the new water resistant experia z had it 3 months but only actually used it for 3 weeks in that time it's not water resistant it is rubbish
One time poster
Message 620 of 1,837
Message 620 of 1,837

Good morning, I am having problemas with my Xperia P, and the Sony Bridge, my phone is not possible to connecct with the computer, neither on mac or in the pc, in both the computer send me a messge that says that it is impossible to connect, I have already done all the indications, like restart the phone, restart the computer, check the usb cable, so many times.

Other point is that in my cell phone is not possible to change to mass storage mode, it doesn't appear that option in the phone, only appears MTP, mode of media transfer.