account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Regular
Message 591 of 1,794
Message 591 of 1,794

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hey Everyone! The Name is Chad. i just recently purchased an Unlocked Xperia ZL in Red from the Sony Store. I am still waiting for it to be shipped now! Can't wait to take part.. This will be my first android phone. I currently have a Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8 and have had several iPhones in the past. 

Sony Xperia ZL Red
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 592 of 1,794
Message 592 of 1,794

Hi everybody! My name is Ilia and I am From Moscow. I am 43 y o. I received Sony Ericsson J10i2 (Russia) as a present not so recently. It's already 4 days that I'm trying to copy my Outlook address book to the phone. I strictly follow the instructions, but nonetheless fail. I tried to reach Sony Mobile Russian hotline but failed as they only repeat me the Smobile hotline phone number which I already have. I will appreciate any help. Thanks beforehand for everybody who can interviene.
help those who can
Visitor
Message 593 of 1,794
Message 593 of 1,794

Hi I am Raghavendra form vishakapatnam, India.

I have bought my sony xperia L moblie through onlne.

The Mobile is really good but have problem with internet connectivity.

It is disconnecting very frequently.so bit frustrating.

pleawse help me to get out of this issue.

Thanks in advance

One time poster
Message 594 of 1,794
Message 594 of 1,794

hi i'm jawad from pakistan and i bought xperia sola a month ago..

i have xperia sola and a few days back it fell into water and it was turning on on its own when i tried to shut it off as its battery is non removable so couldn't do anything...after 10 min later when the battery got low it shuts off then i dried it by a blower and after 6-8 hours i started perfect NO ISSUE but after 2 days later suddenly its touch sensor isn't working all the other function e.g volume up,down or camera key works but not the touch plz help me solve this issue...

Visitor
Message 595 of 1,794
Message 595 of 1,794

I m getting worst experience with xperia l camera. Sony is claiming that xperia l has 8 mega pixel camera but it's performance is poor than 2mega pixel camera. Can anybody give me the solution.
Visitor
Message 596 of 1,794
Message 596 of 1,794

Hello everyone,<br>I m Nayab Khan from India, I bought Xperia l a month back. Now I m facing worst experience with it's 8 Mega pixel camera. It's camera quality is poor than a 2 mega pixel camera, please help me out.
One time poster
Message 597 of 1,794
Message 597 of 1,794

Hi there I just got my Sony experia. So today n wouldlike to know how to use it and what it does and how this forum works? All new today and many best to pm me as I don't know much about this forum yet.
Message 598 of 1,794
Message 598 of 1,794

My problem with my neo L is that why is my rear camera very foggy not so clear I compatrd it to miro the miro is very bright compare to neo L, please help me solve my problem.
Message 599 of 1,794
Message 599 of 1,794

Hi im Jm from jeddah, I bought my experia neo L as second hand my problem to my phone is that my camera is very foggy compared to miro, camera of miro is clear and my memory card is 8gb I install 4gb why is that the only free space is 1.50gb, and when im playing candy crush there is always appearing facebook is not responding would you like to close it, and when im watching video or youtube the same happens in candy crush. Please help in all of my problems. Thank you very much more power
Visitor
Message 600 of 1,794
Message 600 of 1,794

Hi Ive had a xperia sp since june 2013 now on my 3rd phone as the screen keeps going wrong , the phone will ring etc i just cant answer as the screen goes black, not getting any anwers to why this is happening just keep getting a new phone from company , had the lastest exchange for 2 weeks and the same thing as happened so back to store in morning to change model to something completly different really disappointed just wondering if any one else is havng problems or am i just un lucky