account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

One time poster
Message 1791 of 1,836
Message 1791 of 1,836

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi, I'm erni from Indonesia. I've been a big fan of Sony Xperia just like some of my best friends. Unfortunately Sony is no longer sell Xperia to Indonesia so I miss the latest products of Xperia. I'm hoping that pretty soon Xperia will enter Indonesian market again. I'm also wondering if I purchase Xperia online to have it shipped to Indonesia, will the device accurately meet the 4G network frequency in Indonesia? Anyone here has experience or advice regarding this?  Thank you 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1792 of 1,836
Message 1792 of 1,836

Re: Hi

Hi @Rich654, I am happy to hear that you found your way back to Sony! Slightly smiling Face Warm welcome!

Hi @Erni25, have you tried Emailing the Indonesian support team to see if they have some more information about your market, and the xperia availability there? Go to our contacts page and fill out Indonesia: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 1793 of 1,836
Message 1793 of 1,836

THANKS. very goog Grinning Face

-marcos

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 1794 of 1,836
Message 1794 of 1,836

Hi @marcosx23, welcome to the Forum! I hope that you enjoy your stay and engage in a lot of discussions! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 1795 of 1,836
Message 1795 of 1,836

Hi Everyone,

My name is Erki from Estonia.

I use the Xperia T3 device.

One time poster
Message 1796 of 1,836
Message 1796 of 1,836

hi,I'm orriep.I have a sony Xperia z3 compact phone bout 2 mnts old ,my problem is it would not stop VIBRATEING,i have tried everything.Help.

Message 1797 of 1,836
Message 1797 of 1,836

Hi

My name is Darek I'm from Poland

Visitor
Message 1798 of 1,836
Message 1798 of 1,836

Hi, I'm pleased to say that I'm now the proud owner of the Sony Smartwatch 3.

Okay it doesn't have a speaker but I don't intend using it to name phone calls and it has achieved what I wanted, to upload my watch designs. Slightly smiling Face

Rookie
Message 1799 of 1,836
Message 1799 of 1,836

seriously doubt Sony is selling low quality mobiles in Indian market , My mobile display started having yellow patches , I have given it for service , it's more than 2 weeks and zero response from Sony , no reply to mails . It's time these guys gets trained by Samsung or Apple . 

I made a mistake by buying this mobile 

One time poster
Message 1800 of 1,836
Message 1800 of 1,836

Hi everyone, I am Hank.  This is my first Sony smart phone.  I have A Sony xa2 Ultra.  I love the phone   Just trying to get used to the interface switching from Samsung galaxy note 4.